Hello Everyone, We are happy to inform you that, Airport Authority of India has announced a recruitment notification for Northeast Candidates. Yes! According to AAI (Airport Authority of India) Recruitment notice board, A new vacancy has revealed for the post of Junior Assistant. Total 69 jobs are going to fill by the AAI New recruitment notification 2017-18.
[New] AAI Junior Executive Engineer- Total 542 post. ->Click Here to Check the details
So, that’s, I’m going to share the full detailed information with you regarding this AAI new recruitment such as Education Qualification, Application Fees, Salary, Age limit, selection procedure and How to Apply online, etc.
Before I start moving forward, Let me clear you that the Recruitment mentioned above will apply only to the candidates of the Northeast states.
Here are the states below
- Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, & Tripura.
The Online Apply Link has already active, Read this article till the last to know the full information before going to apply.
AAI New Recruitment Post Name & Vacancies Details:
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Total 69 posts available for this designation.
- For OBC 4+6 (10).
- For SC 1.
- For ST 24+4 (28).
- For General/UR 30.
Age Limit & Salary Details:-
- To Apply for Junior Assistant Jobs Under Airport Authority of India. You need to have 18 to 30 years of Age limit as on 15.01.2018. Upper age limit is relaxable by five (5) years for SC/ST, three (3) years for OBC (Non‐Creamy layer) candidates.
- And the Salary is Rs.12,500-28,500/-.
Required Academic Qualification of AAI Junior Assistant Post:
Here are the below-mentioned essential qualifications to apply for the post of Junior Assistant of AAI (Airport Authority of India).
- 10th Pass+3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks;
- 12th Pass(Regular Study) with 50% marks.
One of the significant documents required to apply for the post of JA under Airport Authority of India.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License;
- Valid Medium Vehicle Driving License issued at least one year before 15.01.2018;
- Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued at least two years before 15.01.2018.
What amount will you pay to apply for this Jobs?
To Apply for Junior Assistant job, You have to pay Rs. 400 as an application fee. And the Payment will be made online through debit/credit/net banking. There is no application fee required for Female, SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates. And Rs. 400 is a non-refundable fee.
Selection Procedure for AAI Junior Assistant (Fire) Recruitment 2017-18:
Following are the stages will be made for selection of Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant (Fire) Recruitment.
- Computer Based(Online) Test;
- Certificate/Documents verification;
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test;
- Driving Test; and
- Physical Endurance Test.
Now the main question is How you can apply for the post of AAI Junior Assistant?
How to Apply AAI Junior Assistant Jobs Online?
According to Airport Authority of India Official Notification, the Junior Assistant Jobs Apply will be made via Online. There is no offline application has available for this recruitment. Here are the below-mentioned steps. Check this out.
- First of all, you need to VISIT HERE.
- After that, the page will be redirected to Recruitment Apply Page.
- Click/Tab the first option.
- Read this Instructions carefully before Apply.
- Scroll down and Click the Start Button (Don’t forget to tick the option below appeared.
- Afterwards, An Application Form will appear on your screen. Fill that form carefully and submit it.
- That’s it! You have successfully applied for this Job.
Some are essential Dates that you need to remember:
- The Online Registration or Apply has already started from 16-12-2017.
- The Registration or Online form submission date ends on 15-01-2018.
- And the Last Date of close of On-Line submission of Application FEE through Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (SB Collect System of State Bank of India) (Step-III).
That’s all about, AAI New Recruitment Notification for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire). If you have any questions regarding this jobs then feel free to comment below, we will reply as soon as possible. And also If you like this post then don’t forget to share this post with others.