Air India Recruitment Notification: Hello fellas, Good Morning!Today we are going to start with the Air India Job news! With 295 vacancies for Male/Female Cabin crew, Air India invites the young-energetic candidate to fill the vacant post for its Northern Region, New Delhi. The post is purely on contract basis for the period of 5 years. So let’s have the full details below!.
Air India Recruitment: 295 post of Cabin Crew
Air India invites the eligible candidate to fill the 295 vacancies in Northern Region of New Delhi. The post is a purely contractual basis for five years duration. All the details regarding the vacancies were shared below-
First, let us see the total number of post available category wise –
- Male: 86 post [ SC-2, ST-12, OBC-72 ]
- Female: 209 post [ OBC-124, GEN-85]
Now let us see the Eligibility Criteria for the Air India Cabin Crew Post! But before we start to talk let me tell you that the above vacancies would first be filled up with Experienced Cabin Crew and the remaining vacancies would be filled by Trainee Cabin Crew.
Important dates for Air India Cabin Crew Post:
Submission of Online Application Starts from- 12th April 2018
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 2nd May 2018
Tentative Date of Written Test for Experienced Cabin Crew: 6th May 2018
Dates of Preliminary Medical Examination & Written Test of Trainee Cabin Crew will be intimated in due course. Candidates will be required to refer to Career page of our Website: www.airindia.in for latest Updates on the selection process.
- Experience Cabin Crew: The candidate who has the working experience as Cabin crew need to pass the 12th standard from a government recognised Board/ University
- Trainee Cabin Crew: The candidate who has the no experience as Cabin crew need to be a done graduation.
He/ she should be done 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses).
- Experience Cabin Crew: The candidate applying for the vacant post should note that his/her age should be between 18-35 years.
- Trainee Cabin Crew: For trainee cabin crew post his/her age should be between 18 and 27 Years.
Note that SC/ST candidate has 5 years relaxation and OBC candidate has 3 years relaxation.
Interestingly, the candidate has to qualify physical Eligibility for this post; Check the details below!
Physical Eligibility Criteria:
Male: Minimum 172 cms
Female: Minimum 160 cms [Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states (Subject to Domicile/Caste proof)]
- Body Mass Index (BMI):
Male: Between 18 to 25
Female: Between 18 to 22 (as specified in CAR issued by DGCA for Females).
Note down this Formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs/ (Height in meters X Height in meters)
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles not allowed.
- Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
Important Note: Please note that candidates, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided they have undergone surgery prior to six months from the cut-off date of eligibility criteria.
- Colour Vision: here the candidate are eligible who have Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart
- Speech: The candidate who had Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language should be with a clear understandable accent.
For more details, like How to apply, what is the selection procedure; I suggest you guys read the details on the Official advertisement! I have attached the official advertisement Link below; if you want to check it then click the Link below-
Thank you! Subscribe our website for latest Job notification!
Earlier post/ Older Post: