APL Recruitment Notice: Good morning fellas, How are you doing? Today we are going to see the various post details of APL (Assam Petrochemicals Limited). APL invites the eligible candidates for filling the total 58 number of vacant post. Check the full details below!
The Official Advertisement is Published Now
Before advertising a post details I always check the post details on the Official website. However, APL recruitment notification that today I am sharing is from the Assam Tribune Newspaper! The advertisement was not published in the Official Website yet! Soon after the publication of the ad in the Official website I will notify you!
So to receive a Notification don’t Forget to press the Bell Icon in the left bottom corner(if you have not subscribed our website then subscribe for more Job News in Assam)!
APL Recruitment: post Details-
APL recruitment details that here I am sharing is based on the advertisement as given in the newspaper!
- Graduate Engineer Trainee post: The number of vacancies for the variant category is as follows-
- Chemical – 21 post
- Mechanical- 10 Post
- Instrumentation- 05 Post
- Electrical- 08 Post
- Civil- 01 Post
- Managment Trainee (Safety) post- 02 post
- Post of Managment Trainee (HR)- 05 post
- Managment Trainee (Marketing)- 06 post
Check the Eligibility Criteria for the APL post:
All the eligibility criteria are mentioned here below-
Education Qualification for the Post:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee post: The candidate must have B.E. / B.Tech. degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical / Civil or equivalent qualification from a reputed Engineering College. The noteworthy point is preference shall be given to the candidate having knowledge of AUTOCAD, MS-Office etc.
- Managment Trainee (Safety): The candidate willing to apply for this post note that you should have B.Sc with Diploma in Industrial Safety or B.E. / B.Tech (Environment Engg.) from a recognised Engineering College / Institute.
- For Managment Trainee (HR): To apply in this post, you must have a Full-time MBA / MSW with specialization in Personnel management or MPM or M.A in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or MA in Personnel Management from a recognised College / Institute.
- Managment Trainee (Marketing): If you want to apply for this post then you must have Full-time M.B.A (Marketing) or postgraduate qualification in Management with specialization in Marketing from a College / Institute of repute. Preference shall be given to the candidates from Commerce, Science and Engineering background.
What is the maximum Age Limitation?
The Maximum age of the candidate apply for the above post should be 30 years. But the minimum age limit is not mentioned in the advertisement. Also, there is upper age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer) candidates. For more details please read the official Job notification (attached link is shared below)
Now let us check some other important details!
Is there any application fees required?
Yes, to apply for the above-said post you have to pay non-refundable application fees through a demand draft; in favour of Assam Petrochemicals Limited, payable at Namrup. Here are the fees structure-
- General Category: Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
- ST/SC/OBC/MOBC Category: Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only)
- For candidates having BPL Card: NIL
What is the Monthly remuneration APL jobs?
The candidate shortlisted will be given a monthly salary of Rs.25,000/- on the training period. Which is for One Year. After that, the candidate will be paid on the regular basis with the salary and perks as applicable to its employees in Grade E-1 as per the norms of the Company.
How to apply for the APL post?
The application process is in offline mode and no other mode will be excepted! To apply for the post you have to fill the prescribed application as given below. Then the duly filled application along with the other testimonials should be sent by speed post/ordinary post/ courier services mentioning clearly the post you applied. The address is mentioned below check it!
Last date for submission of application: 07.05.2018
The interested candidate can apply for the above-said post in the prescribed application format that can be downloaded from the official website- www.assampetrochemicals.co.in. Note that the application will be available from 17.04.2018 to 07.05.2018.
Note that if you want to apply for the post then apply before 20 days of publication of the advertisement. You need to submit the application at the following address mention below-
General Manager (HR)
Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited
P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup
Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623 (Assam)
For more details I recommend to read the official advertisement- the link is given below!
APL- Assam Petro-Chemical Limited is an ISO:9001-2018 certified Company. The company use the Natural Gas from various field of Upper Assam and then convert into the productive use like Fertilisation and Power Generation.
Thanks! Stay tuned with us for more Job News in Assam! Also, subscribe our website for Free Job Alert in Assam!