Are you looking computer or sitting related Jobs under the government of Assam? If yes! Then, a new opportunity has revealed in our local station. Yes! Three (3) days ago Assam Government announced 167 Computer operator posts in Assam secretariat Dispur, Guwahati.
If you are interested in submitting your application form in Assam Secretariat for the post of Computer operator then you can apply online before 19th September 2017. And Today in here, I will be talking How to apply Computer Operator Vacancy Online for Assam Secretariat Dispur. The online application process has started from today. So, Scroll down to know more about the post details.
Assam Secretariat Computer Operator Jobs Details:
As I already told about the recruitment for the post computer operator which has already started online. Here are the below-mentioned details about the post.
- Name of Post: Computer Operator.
- No of Vacancies: 167 [STP-19, ST (H)-9, SC-8, OBC/MOBC-32, UR-91, PWD-8]
- Vacancy Department: All the vacancies will be divided into two (2 )categories Assamese & English Languages. Both languages department vacancies are also divided. In Assamese department, they will take 53 computer operators. And English Department they will take 114 operators.
- Pay Scale: Pay band started from 14000-49000 along with 6200-grade pay which was huge salary.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit Details:
The required qualifications for the post of computer operators in Assam Secretariat is graduation. The candidate must be passed Degree in Arts, Science & Commerce from the recognised university by the state government.
Also, You require min 6 month’s diploma or certificate in computer skills from the recognised Institute.
And the other hand, the age should be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age on the 1st January 2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by five (5) years for SC & ST Category candidates.
Candidate will be selected on written examination test & Computer Skill test (Typing test) which will hold on after online application submitted.
Who are interested in applying Assam Secretariat computer operator post, Those candidates have to pay standard application fees. Here are as follows.
- General Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-
- BPL certificate candidates need to pay nothing. Those candidates will submit their form in free to cost.
Note: The application fees will be paid through Treasury Challan.
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Computer operator jobs online?
There is one way to submit the application form for the post of Computer operators which is online. No offline method has available for this recruitment. Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- First you all, you need to visit http://www.recruitmentaim.in/
- Then, you will see the option Click here to apply for computer operator Click that button now.
- After that, the page will be redirected to another page.
- Click the Same button again as I above mentioned.
- After clicking, an instruction notice will be revealed. (Read that instruction carefully before proceeding).
- Afterward, Scroll down and click proceed button.
- Now, You need to fill-up the form correctly.
- That’s it. Your form will be submitted after entering whole questions.
Last Date of filling application form:
The online application submission has started from Today (21st August 2017). And it will be ended in 19th September 2017.
You need to upload four (4) documents such as your recent one passport size photograph, signature, age proof certificate, Employment exchange certificate & Treasury challan.
That’s all about Assam Secretariat Computer Operator Jobs. I hope you understand How to apply for the post. If you like this post, then don’t forget to share with others. Also, If you have any questions regarding this post then feel free to comment below. We will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this article.