Walk-in-interview has been fixed by the Fakruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital Barpeta, for filling up the following vacant posts under Assam State AIDS Control Society Guwahati 781022 on 30/03/2018. The selected candidate will be appointed on contractual basis in ART Centre, FAAMCH Barpeta initially for a period up to 31/03/2019 and may be extended based on performance appraisal as per the terms of reference of the instructions.
If the number of candidates exceeds 10 for a particular post then the written test will be conducted on the same day and aptitude will be given due weigtage in the selection process. The institution will send the list of selected candidates to the Assam State AIDS Control Society for their information; however, the appointment, yearly appraisal and contract renewal will be done by the institution every financial year.
FAAMCH Barpeta Post Details:
- Senior Medical Officer: number of post-1(one). Monthly Remuneration- 45,000/- Required Qualification: MD in Medicine or any other clinical discipline. OR MBBS with a diploma in any clinical discipline having minimum 3 years of experience. OR MBBS with Fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in Public Health having 3 years of experience.
- Pharmacist: number of post-1(one) Monthly remuneration of Rs. 13,000/- Required Qualification: The pharmacist should preferably hold a Degree in Pharmacy from a recognised institute. If the candidate with a degree is not available, the diploma holder in pharmacy with 3 years of experience in healthcare institution can be considered. He/she must be registered with the concerned state pharmacy council.
AgeLimitation: Maximum 62 years as on 01/08/2017
Date of Walk in Interview – 30/03/2018.
Time from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Reporting time. is 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM), no applications will be entertained after the specified time.
Venue of Interview: Conference Hall, the office of the Principal cum Chief Superintendent Fakruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital: Barpeta, Assam.
- The applicants should come with all the original testimonials.
- A standard form of application along with a set of photocopies of all the original documents, two recent passport size photographs should be submitted before the interview board.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.