Guwahati High Court Job portal: Hello fellas, Sorry for writing so late! Some technical issue arises. Finally, manage some time to write a great job news for you guys! If you guys had gone through today’s Assam Tribune Newspaper you may already know about the post. But I just thought to share with you guys! Recently we have written a job notification about the Guwahati High Court 97 Nos. Stenographer Grade II & III Posts. Hope you guys have read the details of that post. But the great news is Guwahati High court has recently released a recruitment notification of 17 posts. Below we have shared the details!
Guwahati High Court Job/Recruitment 2018:
The total 17 posts are divided for Computer Assistant, Chauffeur(driver), Grade IV(court attendant/Farash/Darwan/ pumpman/lawn attendant) category. here take a brief view of the number of posts-
- Computer Assistant: 03(three) [OBC/MOBC-02, ST(P)-01]
- Chauffeur (driver): 04 (four) [ OBC/MOBC-01, SC-01, ST(H)-01, ST(P)-01(anticipated) ]
- Grade IV:
- Court Attendant: 04 (four) [ OBC/MOBC-01, SC-01, ST(H)-01, ST(P)-01]
- Farash: 02 (two) [ OBC/MOBC-01, UR- 01]
- Darwan: 01(one) [UR-01]
- Pumpman: 01 (one) [UR-01]
- Lawn Attendant: 02 (two) [ OBC/MOBC-02]
The most important of a Job is the salary! Right! The Guwahati High Court offers a satisfactory pay scales.
Check the Pay scale details:
- Computer Assistant: Pay band- 2, Pay scale- 14000-49000/-, Grade pay- 6200/-
- Chauffeur (driver): Pay band- 2, Pay scale- 14000-49000/-, Grade pay- 5000/-
- Grade IV: Pay band- 1, Pay scale- 12000-37500/-, Grade pay- 3900/-
The Qualification requires for the above post:
- Computer Assistant: The candidate must be graduate in any discipline from a recognised university. the second most important requirement is the Computer diploma/certificate in Computer Operation/ Application (more details in the advertisement- which link is shared at the bottom)
- Chauffeur (driver): For this post, the candidate must have a qualification of class viii standard. The candidate must have a valid professional driving license. Notably, the advertisement has strictly mentioned that those who have a higher qualification(HSSLC- higher secondary or above) are not eligible for this post
- Grade IV: On this category also the candidate must have the qualification of class viii standard. Again here also the Highly qualified candidate are not eligible. The preference will be given to the candidate who possesses special skills.
Age Limitation for the above post:
The age limitation in caste wise manner from minimum to maximum, the age will be count till the last date of receipt application
- GEN/ OBC/MOBC- 18-38 years,
- SC: 18-43 years
- ST (P&H): 18-43 years
- PWD: 18-48 years
These are the Important Dates for the above post:
note that the Online Registration and uploading of Documents have started already from 27-03-2018.
- Last date of submitting the Online application- 10-04-2018 till 5:00 PM
- Last date of Payment of application fees: 12-04-2018 till the bank transaction hour
On a special note from personal experience: Try to Submit and Make the payment before the last date. As the website may get down due to huge traffic.
What is the application fees?
The PWD candidate no need to pay the application fee! Which is great! 🙂
Note: The application fee is non-refundable; once the payment is done no way to get back the refund. That is why apply before the last date without the heavy load on the website
The SC/ST candidate have to pay the online fee of Rs.150, while the Other category (Gen/OBC/MOBC) candidate have to pay Rs.300
The process regarding the online application is briefly explained in the advertisement. So I will keep that portion to you guys! And I know you can do it! But in any case, you face trouble can ask us in the comment section!
Here the original Advertisement- Please read it carefully!! All the details regarding selection process terms and conditions were mention here.
Thanks, Guys! Keep Visiting our website! And share the post!