Hello fellas, Good Morning! Busy with some stuff that is why writing lately to you guys. But now I am here to share the excellent Job notification of the day.
Home Guards Volunteer Jobs in Nagaon and Morigaon District:
Home guards Volunteer job; released under various Agencies in Nagaon and Morigaon District of Assam. The Job is suitable for the candidate having Maximum Qualification till class VIII. All the details have been shared below check it!
Total Number of Post district wise:
- Nagaon District= 75 Nos.
- Morigaon District= 45 Nos.
Location of the Job: Nagaon & Morigaon.
Starting date for Submission of application 07.04.2018.
Last date of application 17.04.2018.
Now let us see the Eligibility Criteria for the Assam Home Guard post.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidate willing to apply must have passed Class VIII.
- The candidate should have Home Guards Volunteer Certificate from Nagaon District. (mandatory willingness certificate obtained in 2015-16 from the competent authority for three years) as per Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
- Desirable Qualification: The followings are the desirable requirements-
- The candidate should have a Driving License.
- Also, preferred the knowledge Computer Proficiency Certificate.
- Extracurricular activity certificate if any.
- Any skill development Certificate.
What should be you Age for the Assam Home Guard job?
The candidate age must be between 18- 55 Years (Preferably below 35 years).
How To apply for the post of Assam Home Guard?
First of all, note that the process applying for the above post is Offline. The candidate has to visit directly or send an application by general post to the District Commandant Home Guards, Nagaon. But let me tell you guys that the selection of Home Guards volunteer will make by First come First Serve method for the above mentioned tentative vacant post. That is why if you visit directly then there is more chance for you to grab the job.
Salary details: the Noteworthy point is that the salary is Wages basis-
- Rs. 235/- per day for Basic trained Home Guards Volunteer.
- Rs. 250/-per day for Advanced trained Home Guards Volunteer.
Note: The wages mentioned above are fixed, and additional perks may be given by different agencies subject to fulfilment of performance and skill of the volunteer.
Carefully read the following Important Notes:
- The final list of the candidate will be prepared based on the period of volunteers whose service is not utilised for more than one years, character and antecedent, overall fitness, smartness and turnout of Home Guard volunteers. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The Job of Assam Home Guards volunteer is purely voluntary and no volunteer can claim any appointment/engagement under regular Government Establishment by virtue of his/her deployment tenure. Hence, the Volunteers are advised not to come under the influence of any false propaganda about their engagement and thereby discourage and disown any touts who may be trying to do so.
- No Home Guards Volunteer can dictate any term regarding the choice of deployment post. All the valid order of deployment from the competent authority are to be strictly followed and disciplinary action will be initially for not compliance of such order.
- The undersigned reserves the right to change/ modify/accept/ reject any application without any information to the volunteers.
Thanks for Visiting Our Website! I hope this post is valuable to you!