Hello fellas, Talking about India’s Most commercial enterprise Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.; shortly IOCL recruitment notification. IOCL Assam Oil Division (AOD) invites the eligible candidate for filling the vacant post of Contingent Duty Medical Officer (CDMO); purely on contractual basis for One Year. Check the details!
IOCL Recruitment: CDMO post details
Name of the Post: Contingent Duty Medical Officer CDMO
Number of post: 02 (Two)
Location: IOCL(AOD) Hospital, Digboi
Interview date: 17-04-2018
Time: 2:30 PM
Let us see now Educational Qualification details-
The candidate willing to apply should note that he/she must have MBBS degree; with one-year Internship experience in a reputed hospital. Also, the preference will be given to candidates having diploma/MD in Medicine and MS in General Surgery.
What is the Monthly salary?
The monthly salary is divided on the basis of the qualification and experiences the candidate has; here check the details-
- PG qualified candidate- Rs. 80,000/- per month
- MBBS with Diploma in Medical Speciality candidate- Rs. 75,000/- per month
- Candidate having MBBS with One-year Internship- Rs. 70,000/- per month
In addition to the monthly salary, other allowances were also mentioned in the advertisement-
- Casual Leave of 12 days will be admissible;
- Medical Leave of 10 days in a year;
- Suitable accommodation at nominal rent will be admissible.
How to Apply for the post?
As the above post is for contractual basis and the advertisement clearly mentions as a walk-in-interview post; therefore, the interested candidate need not apply. Just walk in Interview as the date & time mentioned above.
In addition, note that the candidate who wants to appear in the interview required to bring the following-
- a recent passport size photo,
- copies of all self-attested certificates in support of qualifications,
- experience certificates in the relevant field
Also, note that the candidate who is shortlisted for the IOCL jobs; should be able to join within 10 days after the interview.
For more Job News Assam and latest Job news keep visiting our website. assam career.net.