Hello fellas, Time for some great career perspective News(Especially, for those students who want to get connected with science). Let me ask you fellas- After HSLC now what is your plan? If you achieve remarkable marks, then well-known colleges will be waiting for you to take admission. But what if you are unable to get that mark somehow? Many student targets for Engineering and Medical as their career options after HSSLC. After HSSLC a student must be able to choose their career goal. Most of the People today choose medical/ engineering as their last hope of taking JOBS. Do you guys know Polytechnic is another popular branch nowadays for career point of view? Every year the state Government Institute of Polytechnic held PAT exam. This year also PAT 2018 entrance exam is going to held on 20 May 2018.
Those who want to relate themselves with the technical background and have not the qualified the minimum percentage for taking admission in Science stream can apply for the Polytechnic course. Which is most required Diploma Course from JOB point of view. In the various field like Railways, Power plant, Refinery etc. required candidates having diploma course. However, I never encourage anyone to not take Engineering and Medical as a Career Point of View. Please note that! As an Engineer, I would like to say that without any passion for doing what you don’t even want is a waste of time. Moreover, Engineering/ Medical has great influence in our day to day life. But Choose wisely your career goals.
Enough, Talk! Now let me come to my original topic, ie the admission regarding polytechnic.
POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION TEST [PAT] -2018, Assam [ADMISSION INTO DIPLOMA COURSES FOR THE SESSION-2018-19]:
The Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT] -2018 for admission into Diploma Courses in the various State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam(against seat allotted by the Govt. of India)/ Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sivasagar( a Govt. of India Institute) for the session 2018-19 is about to start. Interested candidates who are the permanent residents of Assam are invited to fill up the Online application.
PAT 2018 important Dates are :
- Online registration starts on 20/03/2018
- Online registration closes on 30/04/2018
- The issue of online Admit Card 10/05/2018
- Date of Admission Test 20/05/2018.
The following are the educational/Age limit qualification details:
The Candidate must pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with
- 40% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates,
- 35% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates,
- 33% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribe(ST) candidates,
- For Institutions outside Assam (against Govt. of India allotted seats)
- General Candidate should be born before 01/08/1998
- SC/ST candidate should be born before 01/08/1995
**Upper age limit is 21 years as on 01/08/2018
Application Fee Details:
An application fee of Rs.400/- ( plus bank charges as applicable) is to be paid using State Bank Collect which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from State Bank Collect in the final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process. Candidates are required to carefully follow the steps while registering online.
PAT 2018 examination Details:
- Date: 20/05/2018
- Time: 10 am to noon (12.00) (Sunday)
- Subject: Mathematics & Science
- Full Marks: 100
- Types of Question paper: Multiple choice questions (MCQ’s)
Stay tuned to our website where we may upload the previous year Paper and if it is possible some video notes on PAT 2018 Exam.
How to Apply For PAT 2018:
Note that the registration process will start from 20/03/2018 and will remain open until 30/04/2018.Here is the step by step process for Online application fillup:
- Visit the Official website for Online application-> Click Here,
- Now scroll down and click the button “ Click Here to Apply!” (After clicking, the Application Form for Polytechnic Admission Test – 2018 will appear)
- Before filling up, the Application Form read all the eligibility criteria given in the Information Brochure (downloadable) given. Don’t leave any blank entry if it is mandatory to fill. Fill the Application form properly, upload the photograph & signature and save the Application form by clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once the Application form is saved, your ‘Application Number’ will be generated. Note down the number and keep it securely for the next step and future use. Read the provided instructions carefully and click on “Next” to continue, the next step of the application process shall take you to the Payment Portal of State Bank Collect, you will be asked to enter your:
(i) Application number
(ii) Centre of Examination
(iii) Candidate Name
(iv) Contact number
(v) Date of Birth
- Provide your details correctly and proceed to pay an application fee of Rs. 400 (plus bank charges) from the payments options available :(i) Online payments can be made by Net Banking, Debit Card, & Credit Cards.
(ii) Offline payments at any branch of State Bank of India, can also be opted by selecting the Pay at SBI Branch option and printing the generated Bank Challan. You may close the window now and proceed with depositing the “Application Fee” with the generated Bank Challan at any Branch of “State Bank of India (SBI)”.
- Retain/Printouts of the receipt generated by State Bank Collect, for future reference. The “State Bank Collect” step is the last step of the application and is required to be completed for a successful application process.
- No Application (hard-copy) need to be physically submitted to the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Candidates who have completed the above steps can check their status at any time by using the Applicant Login area.Payments made/received shall be reflected and updated in the applicant login after receiving payment confirmation from Bank.Note: You can Log on to www.dte.assam.gov.in and click on Online Application for PAT 2018. In the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear. Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & your ‘Date of Birth’. To authenticate yourself.
Candidates will not be permitted to take admission without Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) after clearing Polytechnic Admission Test-2018.Therefore, the candidates are requested to keep the PRC ready well in advance for admission. More Instruction where give, please click below to read the full PAT 2018 advertisement
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PAT 2018 ADMIT CARD :
- Log on to www.dte.assam.gov.in and click on Online Application for PAT 2018. In the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear. Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & your ‘Date of Birth’. You’ll be taken to the Applicant Login Page.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ (available after 10-05-2018)
- Your Admit Card will be generated. You can now take the Print out of your PAT 2018 ADMIT CARD.
Thank You! Please Share the post so that student get to know the information. We will also update the post in future for PAT 2018 Result!