Hello Everyone, Are you looking any Panchayat Jobs in Assam? If yes! Then you are in the right place. Yes! Yesterday Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam has announced a new recruitment notification regarding Panchayat jobs Recruitment 2017-18. So, Here I’m coming to discuss the full announcement with you.
Ok! Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam has published a new vacancy for the posts of Extension Officer, Junior Assistant HQ, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat), Tax collector-cum road mohorar, and gaon panchayat secretary. Total 945 posts have available for the jobs mentioned above names. It is outstanding opportunities to get the new state government jobs in Assam. Because there are huge, no’s of posts available for this recruitment. If you are interested in applying for the PNRD New Recruitment Jobs, then apply before the last date 16/01/2018.
Latest Updates: A Good news has occurred. Yes! Panchayat & Rural development recruitment online application last date has been extended upto 21/01/2017. due to heavy traffic on PNRD official online application website (www.pnrdassam.in) If you still want to apply for this recruitment then you can easily apply it now.Because you have 5 more days.
Full Recruitment Details of P&RD Assam:
As I told you above, that there are 945 no’s of posts available for this Panchayat & Rural Development jobs. And different positions are available in various posts names. Here are the full details below:
- Extension Officer (Panchayat) –74 No’s
- Junior Assistant (HQ) – 24 No’s
- Gram Sevak & Sevika – 147 No’s
- Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat) – 100 No’s.
- Tax Collector-Cum Road mohorar – 450 no’s
- Gaon panchayat secretary – 150 No’s.
Educational Qualification & Age limit:
As per Panchayat & Rural Development Assam notification, the candidates must be passed Graduate in Any discipline from the recognised university or board. But, in one position, which is Gaon Panchayat Secretary need to be passed Bachelor Degree in commerce. Here are the below mentioned full details about Education & Age limit for P&RD Assam New Recruitment 2017-18.
- Extension Officer (Panchayat)- Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline.
- Junior Assistant (HQ) – Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline
- Gram Sevak & Sevika – Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline
- Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat) – Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline
- Tax Collector-Cum Road mohorar – Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline
- Gaon panchayat secretary Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Commerce.
Age limit: To apply for the P&RD New Recruitment, you should no be less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 01/01/2017. And the Upper age limit is relaxable by five (5) years for ST/SC Candidates. Also, the Ex-servicemen will get two years relaxation.
Application fee & How to Pay it?
According to P&RD New Recruitment notification, you have pay Rs. 250 for general candidate. And for SC/ST candidate have to pay Rs. 150 via online transaction. But there is no fee for BPL Candidates.But, do you know How to pay and Where to pay it? Ok! Let’s see How!
You have to pay the application fee online only via Debit/Credit/Net-banking transaction. No other option will be allowed regarding this. And Here are the below-mentioned steps to Apply For this jobs.
P&RD Recruitment jobs Online Apply Process:
As earlier, we said that the P&RD Assam Recruitment Application would be made via online. So, candidates need to go the online application form link of Panchayat & Rural Development Assam Recruitment. The online application is available at their official website https://www.pnrdassam.in/. After visiting there, you will see the instruction and how to apply process. Read this instruction before applying.
- First of all, you have to VISIT HERE. (Official website of P&RD Assam)
- Now, in there you will see the registration form.
- If you are a new user, then you need to fill-up the registration form.
- Once you have registered successfully, Next, you have to enter the login details on the login form.
- After login, the online application form will have appeared.
- Fill the form carefully. And submit it.
Required documents & Upload Documents:
- Passport Photograph.
- HSLC admit age proof.
- Graduation pass certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (OBC/ST/SC)
That’s all about Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam Recruitment notification. If you read the full official notification then click here. If you have any questions regarding this advertisement then feel free to comment below, we will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.