Power Grid Job notification: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruiting bright, committed and energetic persons to join as Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics), Jr. Officer Trainee(HR) & Chemist for the North Eastern States.
Power Grid job Details-
- Diploma Engineer Trainee(Electrical): Total number of post -36, [30+06 backlog]. Reservation details [UR-15+05 BL, OBC NCL- 05. SC-02+01BL, ST-08, *PWD-01(HH-PD)]
- Diploma Engineer Trainee(Civil): Total number of post- 11,[ 10+01BL]. Reservation details [UR-05, OBC NCL-02. SC-01BL, ST-03, *PWD-01(OH-OA/OL/BL)]
- Diploma Engineer Trainee(Electronics): Total number of post- 02 [BL]. Reservation details [UR-NIL, OBC NCL-01BL. SC-NIL, ST-NIL *PWD-01(OH-OA/OL/BL)]
- Junior Officer Trainee: Total number of post- 04,[ 03+01BL]. Reservation details [UR-01, OBC NCL-01. SC-01BL, ST-01, *PWD-01(VH-B/LV)]
- Chemist: Total number of post- 01,[BL]. Reservation details [UR-01]
* Horizontal Reservation for power grid job.
About Power Grid Corporation of India:
HomeCentral JobsPower Grid Recruitment of Executive Trainees (HR) through UGC NET July 2018 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) was incorporated on October 23, 1989, under the Companies Act, 1956 with an authorized share capital of Rs. 5,000 Crore (subsequently enhanced to Rs. 10,000 Crore in Financial Year (FY) 2007-08) as a public limited company, wholly owned by the Government of India.
Its original name was the ‘National Power Transmission Corporation Limited’, and it was charged with planning, executing, owning, operating and maintaining high-voltage transmission systems in the country. On 8 November 1990, the National Power Transmission Corporation received its Certificate for Commencement of Business. Their name was subsequently changed to Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, which took effect on October 23, 1992.
POWERGRID started functioning on management basis with effect from August 1991 and subsequently, it took over transmission assets from NTPC, NHPC, NEEPCO, NLC, NPC, THDC, SJVNL etc. in a phased manner and it commenced commercial operation in 1992-93. In addition to this, it also took over the operation of existing Regional Load Despatch Centers (RLDCs) from Central Electricity Authority (CEA), in a phased manner from 1994 to 1996, which have been upgraded and modernized with State-of-the-art Unified Load Despatch and Communication (ULDC) schemes. Consequently, National Load Despatch Centre (NLDC) was established in 2009 for overall coordination at the National level.
Thanks! Please Visit Our website for regular updates!