Power Grid Jobs 2018: Online Application are invited for Bright, Committed and Energetic LAW GRADUATES to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (LAW)Through CLAT 2018 (for PG).
Power Grid Jobs 2018-Executive Trainee (Law) :
Total Number of vacancies: Executive Trainee(LAW)- 06 [Reservation-Un-Reserved (UR) -04, OBC(NCL) -01, SC-01]
Age Limitation: 28 years as on 31.05.2018
Power Grid Jobs Remuneration:
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500* during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry. The approximate CTC** per annum are as follows:
- During Training – Rs. 9 lakhs
- After Training On regularisation- Rs. 15 lakhs
Power Grid Jobs Essential Qualifications:
Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University. Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2017-18, who expect their results by 31.08.2018 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination at the time of applying. For instruction on conversion of CGPA into a percentage, refer to the below points –
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
Power Grid Jobs Selection Process:
Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2018 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The minimum marks required in CLAT-2018 (for admission to LLM/ PG Courses) shall be as per the Qualifying Marks set by CLAT Authorities.
The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2018 (for PG), followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category wise for the GD and interview. Candidates shall have the option of appearing the Group Discussion / Personal Interview in
Hindi or English.
- Payment of application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-
- Online payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or available e-Wallet
- If the transaction is successful, the online payment button will disappear and transaction confirmation will appear on the login home page.
- If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to wait for 2 hours to check any update in status on his/ her candidate login home page. In case of no change, he/ she will have to send a mail stating the issue and quoting his/ her POWERGRID Registration No
- Payment once done cannot be refunded. Hence candidates are advised not to wait till the last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
Power Grid Jobs important Instruction for Online Application:
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2018 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2018 shall close on 31st March 2018.
- For details on CLAT 2018, please visit https://www.clat.ac.in
- The application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 1 st May 2018 to 31st May 2018.
- Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2018 Application No., CLAT 2018 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com.
For more details of the advertisement ->CLICK HERE
THANKS! for more job notifications subscribe and click the bell icon! Please share the post with your friends!