Hello Friends, Are you looking any Railway Police Jobs? If yes! Then get ready for it. Yes! Railway department will announce 9500 Nos. Constable Vacancies for RPF (Railway Protection Force). And Today I’m coming to discuss this upcoming recruitment from Railway.
Also, In this post, we will update all the RPF new Jobs notifications in future. So, you can bookmark for being up-to-date with this page.
Railway Protection Force recruitment 2018
According to the latest leaked news, Railway will recruit 9500 vacancies for Railway protection force in few upcoming days. They already published the official notification Railway group D vacancies, and the online application was closed. Now, they are going to recruit Min 9500 jobs in RPF category. Here are the below-mentioned upcoming Railway Jobs 2018.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Release Date||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|RPF (Railway Protection Force)||9500||May 2018||18-25 Years||Pay Scale-5200-20200)|
From this recruitment, RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) will recruit 50% Female out total Vacancies. So, If you are a woman then this time you will get a big opportunity to join as a Railway Protection Force.
RPF Constable Recruitment Release Date:
According to the latest news, Railway Recruitment board will announce the notification regarding Railway Protection Force recruitment 2018 in the next two months. Still, there is no official release date has occurred on this recruitment. So, stay connected with us, we will inform you once the notification arrives.
What eligibility Required For RPF Jobs?
- Educational Qualification: RRB has required minimum HSLC Passed Candidates from the government recognised board/Institute for recruitment of Railway Protection Force.
- Age Limit: RRB requires, candidates must be 18-25 years age limit to Join as a Railway Protection Force.
- Age Relaxation: RRB will give age relaxation claim facilities which are belonging to reservation category as per government rules.
What Amount of Fee Required to Apply For RPF Jobs?
To Apply For RPF Jobs, you have to Rs. 40 (If you belong to General & OBC Category). No need to pay any fees to SC/ST/PH/Female Category.
Railway Protection Force Salary Details:
RRB has been paying Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200 along with Rs. 2000 as a Grade Pay for RPF Constables.
How to Select RPF Constable GD?
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) has made a selection procedure for each & every candidate. Here are below-mentioned selection procedures.
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Viva- Mock Test.
- Bonus Marks.
- Final Document Verification.
How to Apply For Railway Protection Force?
To Apply For Railway Protection Force, you have to follow my given instructions:
- First of all, You have to Visit Railway Official Website (indianrailways.gov.in)
- Next, Click on the recruitment category from the first Menu bar.
- Click on RPF Constable GD Job Notification.
- Read the notification details before applying.
- Click on RPF Online Application Form.
- Fill the form without any Mistakes.
- Upload required documents
- And Submit the Application form.
- That’s it! You Form successfully submitted.
So, That’s all about RPF New Recruitment notification, For any further details regarding Railway Protection Force new vacancies then feel free to comment below, We will reply as soon as possible. And don’t forget to share this news with others. Thank You.