Hey hello, fellas! Must be waiting for the most important HSLC result 2018 or say Class X Board examination result 2018. Well, let me tell you that the Board of Secondary Education, Assam(SEBA) is going to declare the result soon on the very first week of MAY,2018. The date is yet to be confirmed by the officials. The official website to find the result is-
So, Wait for the latest update on HSLC result 2018. Hit the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON and TURN ON the NOTIFICATION BUTTON for the latest update.
How to Check HSLC Result Online:
Candidates who had appeared the HSLC 2018 exam need to follow the below steps to find their respective results.
- Type the official website mention above or CLICK HERE for INSTANT RESULT,
- Now click on the SEBA HSLC/AHM results, 2018 ( on the left tab panel )
- You can see the new window tab has opened.
- Now fill your details like Roll (e.g. B17-430), Number(e.g. 0012) and Captcha (type the exact word, number as shown beside the tab),
- Then Click the Submit button, the result will be pop up on the screen. In case if you have type wrong details, you can reset the details by Clicking the Reset button.
Just for a Note, the Website may be slow due to huge traffic. Try to check the results on the various mention website above if in case the site is slow.
Last year SEBA declare the results on 31 May, this year the result is going to be declared soon. As the HLSC exam 2018 has also held earlier than the last years. Moreover, the SEBA has enhanced their performance to provide error free and quick result.
Now its just a matter of time and the anxiety of the candidates will over soon. Previous year tremendous effort had been shown by the candidate with the 589 highest mark out of 600 marks. The total number of students appeared for the exam 3,80,733 of which only 47.49 % student clear the exam in the various division.
However, HSLC exam 2018 will be looking forward to vast number of student to clear the exam, and the percentage will be increased as the strict rule has been followed by this year by the government.
Any query! Feel free to comment!