SSC HS level Jobs Recruitment 2018: Hi friends, Are you passed the higher secondary exam and looking any High secondary level government jobs in India? If yes then, good news for you. Yes! Yesterday, Staff Selection Commission unveiled their High Secondary Level Recruitment 2017. So, if you want to apply for this recruitment then, you are in the right place. Today in this article I’m going to discuss mentioned above official recruitment notification in details. So, read this article till the last to know full information on this SSC recruitment.
As per the official notification of SSC (Staff selection commission), The department has released 3259 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and data entry operator. But those vacancies are available only for Higher Secondary Passed candidates. The Examination paper will be made for the higher secondary level. So, therefore the examination name is called Combined higher secondary level” by SSC.
Now Coming to the main topic, as I told you above, the SSC unveiled 3259 vacancies for filling their Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator vacant posts.
Let’s see, How much vacancies are available in their above given vacant posts.
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant: There are 898 vacant posts available for LDC/JSA.
- Postal/Sorting Assistant: 2359 vacant posts available for P/SA.
- Data Entry Operator: And 02 vacant posts available for DEO.
Salary Details of SSC HS Level Exam/Jobs/Recruitment:
- Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (Pre-revised) for Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant.
- Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (Pre-Revised) for Postal/Sorting Assistant.
- Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (Pre-Revised) for Data Entry Operator.
Eligibility for SSC HS Level Exam/Jobs/Recruitment:
- Age: Your age should be 18-27 years as on 01/08/2018. (Candidates born before 02/08/1991 and not later than 01/08/2000). Age relaxation applies to 5 years for ST/SC/, 03 years for OBC/MOBC. And ten (10) years for PWD candidates.
- Educational Qualification: You must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognised board/university.
- Essentials: For Data Entry Operator in the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAAG). You must be passed 10+2 Examination in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from the recognised board/university.
Selection Procedure for HS Level Jobs/Recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected based on Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Application Fee: If you want to apply for this recruitment or examination jobs than you have to pay Rs. 250 through SBI Challan, SBI Netbanking or by using Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit Card. No fee for Woman Candidates of all categories (SC, ST, PWD and Ex-serviceman).
Now, The question is How you can apply for SSC HS Level Examination? But you don’t worry about it; We will talk all related question regarding this recruitment.
SSC Higher Secondary Level Recruitment Online Application Process: How to Apply?
To apply for this recruitment or job, you have one option. Yes! SSC has announced only online application process to apply for this Staff Selection Commission Higher Secondary Level Examination. There is no offline process for this recruitment. How you can apply it via online mode. Here it is the procedure below:
According to SSC official notification, Eligible candidates can apply from 18/11/2017 to 18/12/2017 to 05.00 PM.
- First of all, you have to VISIT the SSC official site.
- Next, you will see the application form link.
- Click this link for filling an application form.
- Fill the form with your Passport Photograph and Signature & submit it
- After submitting the form, You have to Pay Rs. 250 via net banking/Credit/Debit card or SBI Challan. (Only from SBI bank Account)
Upcoming SSC Recruitment: 71000 Constable GD Vacancies coming Soon
Important Dates to remember regarding SSC HS Level Examination 2018
Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment 18-11-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment 18-12-2017 by 05:00 pm
Starting Date for Generation of SBI Challan (Offline) 18-12-2017 by 05:00 pm
Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI Challan 20-12-2017
Date of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I) 04 to 26-03-2018
Date of Tier II Exam (Descriptive Paper) 08-07-2018
That’s all about SSC Higher Secondary level Examination or recruitment 2018. If you have any question regarding this topic, then feel free to comment below. Also, if you like this post then don’t forget to share with others. Thank you for reading this article. I hope you understand How to Apply for SSC HS Level Examination or Recruitment jobs.