Goodmorning guys!! We have the latest news for you. If you are looking for a job, then we are happy to announce to you that the most recent job notification has published. Don’t worry; we will give you the full details about the job. Today I have a Job News from the renowned Coaching Institute IIT-JEE-Medical AAKASH Educational Services Pvt. Ltd.
Let us SHARE the JOB NEWS! Maybe someone needs it!
Aakash Educational Services Recruitment NEWS:
Nandini educate which is a franchise of Aakash (divisions of Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd)has invited applications for various positions as Office staff for its Guwahati branch. Let’s have the furthermore details of the Post available-
Details about the job invited for application
Name of the post
- Chartered Accountant(CA)
- Senior Counsellor/ Counsellor
- Front office executive (FOE)
- Senior Accountant/Accountant
- EDP Operator
- Marketing Executive
Salary: The salary for the various positions will be the best in the industry and will be as per your qualification and experience.
Date of interview: 12th August 2018
Time of interview: 10:00 AM to 01:30 AM
Venue: 4th floor, Triveni Commercial Complex, near Asian palace, G.S.Road, Bora Service, Guwahati-7
**If you have any doubts then you can call in the following numbers- 0361-2463882/9435190696
Eligibility criteria required for the various posts:
Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Educational qualification: You need to be an ICAI certified Chartered Accountant in order to apply for the post of Chartered Accountant
- Experience: It will be more preferable if you have an adequate experience in maintaining the overall accounts in a reputed organisation. Also, You will have to look after the entire accounts related activities including all statutory compliance as applicable.
- Educational qualification: To appear for the interview to this post you will need to be a Post Graduate or a Graduate.
- Experience: Moreover, You need to have an experience of minimum 2-3 years in Counselling and Office Administration in a reputed institute or organisation. Alos, You should also be fluent in English and you are required to have a pleasing personality. Female candidates are preferred for this post
Front Office Executive (FOE):
- Educational qualification: You need to be a Graduate to apply for the post
- Experience: In addition, You need to have an experience minimum 1-2 years in Counselling and maintaining front office work in a reputed organisation. You will need to be fluent in English and must also have a pleasing personality. For this post, a female candidate will be preferred
- Educational qualification: You need to be a commerce Post Graduate to apply for the post
- Experience: Also, You need to have an experience of minimum 3-4 years as a Senior Accountant in a reputed organisation. You also need to be well versed in Tally and other accounting software.
- Educational qualification: You need to be a Graduate for this post
- Experience: Also, You need to have an experience of 1-2 years as Data entry/ Electronic Data Processing Operator in a reputed institute or organisation.
- Educational qualification: You need to be a Graduate to be eligible for the post
- Experience: In addition, You need to have an experience of 1-2 years in sales/marketing in a reputed institute or organisation.
How can you apply for the post?
If you are eligible and interested then you may go for the walk in interview with your complete bio-data and a recent passport size photograph on Sunday, 12th August 2018 from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm as mentioned address.
This is an excellent opportunity for you. So please read the details carefully and go for it. If you still have any doubts write in the comments section below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.