Applications are invited from the Aspirant of Central Civil Services IAS etc. Examination 2021, for admission to the Pre – Examination Coaching classes at Assam Administrative Staff College, Guwahati -22 for the Central Civil Services (IAS, etc) Examinations, 2021.
Last date for submission of forms: 3rd November 2020 (Tuesday) during office hours. No applications will be entertained after this date.
The Highlights of the programme:
- Duration: 4 Months to continue till 31st March 2021.
- Venue: Assam Administrative Staff College, Khanapara, Guwahati -22
- Subjects: General Studies, CSAT.
- Intake strength: 60
- Eligibility Conditions:-
- (a) Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- (b) Minimum Educational Qualifications: The candidates must hold a degree in any discipline from a Recognised University.
- Age Limit :
- a) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years as on the 1st of June, 2021
- b) The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
- (i) Up to a maximum of 5( five) years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe(H); Scheduled Tribe(P)
- (ii) Up to a maximum of 3 ( three ) years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates;
- (iii) For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Norms.
Selection of candidates: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Marks obtained in the “Written Test” on General Studies(objective type questions)to be held on 22nd November, 2020 (Sunday) from 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
The 90 percent of the questions in the Selection Test will be from G.S. Paper I and 10 percent from G.S. paper II of the UPSC syllabus. The maximum marks for the paper will be 200. The Total number of questions will be 100 (all multiple choice). No negative marking.
The Venue for Written Test Assam Administrative Staff College, Khanapara: Guwahati-22. Any change in the dates and venue of the selection test will be duly notified in the web-site of the Institute. www.aasc.assam.gov.in.
Date of declaration of results of Selection Test: Result will be displayed on AASC Office Notice
Board & AASC Website (Notice board) www.aasc.assam. gov.in.
Eligibility for the selection test: General candidates securing at least 65 percent and reserved
category candidates securing 60percent marks in the degree examination. Reservation of Seats for ST(H), ST(P), SC, OBC, Women, Economically Weaker Section, and PWD as per government Rules.
Fees on the selection of the course: Rs. 5000.00 (Rupees Five Thousand only) one-time fee for the entire course in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Director of Training, Assam Administrative Staff College Society, payable at SBI, IIBM Branch, Jayanagar, Guwahati-22.
Library deposit fee Rs.2000(Rupees two thousand only ) which is refundable.
The coaching program will be non-residential and no hostel accommodation will be provided
to the candidates.
HOW TO APPLY: Application forms may also be downloaded from the official website of this Institute (www.aasc.assam.gov.in). The candidates shall have to submit self-attested copies of all relevant testimonials along with two passport-sized photographs on the day of submission of application. Original Certificates will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of their admission to the Coaching Programme.