Assam Agricultural University Jorhat invites candidate for Walk-in-Interview for filling up of Junior Research Fellows will be held in the office of the undersigned as per schedule given below. The posts are purely temporary and will continue until completion of the project.
Name of the Project: “Engineering resistance against Cucumber mosaic virus in King chili/chili through RNA silencing technology”.
AAU Jorhat JRF Job Details:
- Name & No. of position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01 number.
- Educational qualification: M. Sc.(Agri) in Plant Pathology/ Entomology/Biotechnology, M.Sc in Life Sciences with experience in Plant Virology, Molecular plant pathology, molecular biology.
- Duration: 01 year (to be extended as per need)
- Salary: Fellowship shall be Rs.25,000/- + 10% HRA for 1st year ( As per DBT )
- Date, time & venue of interview:
- Date: 21-09-2020
- Time: 11.30 am
- Venue: Google Meet platform
How to Apply: Intending candidates having requisite qualifications may submit their application and resume to Dr. Munmi Borah (email@example.com) before 17.09.2020. Candidates will need to appear for the interview online through Google Meet Platform and the link will be sent to them through emails.
For the official advertisement of AAU JORHAT JRF JOB visit the official site-www.aau.ac.in/recruitment