Assam Agriculture University Jorhat Invites candidate for walk-in-Interview for the posts of PROJECT ASSISTANT. The Candidates may appear for the interview with bio-data, publication/thesis, etc., one copy of passport size photograph. Original and attested copies of all testimonials must be presented at the time of the interview.
The applicants must submit their resume in advance to the Principal Investigator of the project in advance (gksaikia68@ yahoo.com/ email@example.com).
AAU PROJECT ASSISTANT POST DETAILS:
- Post: PA (Project Assistant)
- Period: Nine (9) months (as per the requirement of the project)
- Name of the project: ‘Standardization of Processing and Production of a Consumable Beverage from Mulberry leaves and Blending with Green Tea’
- Qualification: M.Sc.(Agri) in Tea Husbandry & Technology/ Bio-Chemistry & Agricultural Chemistry ( final semester students who have completed all courses and research works may also apply)
- Emoluments: Rs.15,000.00 (fixed) per month
- Walk-in-Interview for Project Assistant will be held at the office of the Director of Research, AAU, Jorhat on 06.07.2020 at 11.00 AM.
Also Recommended Some More AAU JOBS for You