Assam Agriculture University, Jorhat has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Agricultural Development Officer, Asstt. Agricultural Engineer, and Jr. Engineer (Agriculture). Total of 157 vacancies for the above-listed posts. There will be an online application system. If you are interested to apply for this AAU Recruitment 2021. then you follow the below-mentioned details.
Assam Agriculture University New Recruitment:
|Name of Posts||Agricultural Development Officer|
Asstt. Agricultural Engineer,
Jr. Engineer (Agriculture)
|No. of Vacancies||Total – 157|
|Age Limit||He/She must not be more than 40 years and less than 21 years of age as on 1st January 2021.|
upper age limit is relaxable as under:
(i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
(ii) 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
|Educational Qualification||1- For ADO- He/She should have minimum Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture (Of four-year duration) from any recognised University for the post of Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) with the pay band of Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000 + Grade pay Rs. 12,700/-pm.|
2- He/She should have a degree in Agricultural Engineering or a degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from any recognised University or passed in parts A & B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) for the post of Asstt. Agricultural Engineer with the pay band of Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000 + Grade pay Rs. 12,700/-pm.
3- He/She should have minimum 3 Years diploma in Agriculture/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any recognised Institute/University for the post of Jr. Engineer (Agriculture) with the pay band of Rs. 14,000 – 60,500 + Grade pay Rs. 8,700/-pm. However, during selection, preference will be given to candidates with a diploma in Agricultural Engineering, followed by Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
|Application Mode||Only Application is accepted.|
How to Apply for the AAU Jobs Online:
The Candidates having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may
apply online at www.aau.ac.in/goa-req by filling up the required information along with supporting
Documents need to upload during the time of Online Application:
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following:-
- (A) Passport Size of photograph:-
- The photograph must be in good quality and colour taken in a professional studio with a white
- background. Poor quality photograph submitted will lead to rejection of the application. The Admit Card will be printed with the uploaded photograph.
- The photo must be recent and taken after 1st January 2021.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- If someone normally wears spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in his/ her photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses for the photoshoot. Only clear glasses are permitted.
- Only the JPEG image will be accepted and also on a standard 4.5 cm X 3.5cm print.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 640 X 480
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 320 x 240
- The size of the Photo should not be more than 200 KB
- B – Signature:-
- Please put signature with a black or Dark blue ink on a white paper and scan.
- Only JPEG image format will be accepted.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm (width) X 2.5 cm (height).
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 X 300
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 X 150.
- The size of the signature should not be more than 100 KB.
- (C) Documents:-
- Birth Certificate or Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of age.
- Marksheet & Certificate of Educational Qualification for the post concerned.
- Caste Certificate from the competent authority in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H)
- and OBC/MOBC.