Assam Agriculture University Jorhat for a walk-in-Interview for selection of suitable candidate for Technical Assistant post on contractual basis for the following project.
Last date of submission of application for AAU TA post is 26th August 2020.
Project Details For AAU Technical Asst Job:
|Project Titel:||Effective management strategies to increase the use efficiency of water and nutrients and GHG mitigation through alternate wetting & drying (AWD) and urea deep placement (UDP) in transplanted and direct-seeded rice in Summer and Kharif Season|
|Sponsored:||Under APART, AAU Jorhat|
AAU Technical Asst Job Details:
- Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
- Number of Post: 01 (one) posts
- Duration of Project: 03 (three) years
- Salary: Rs. 25000/- (Fixed pay) per month
- Educational Qualification/ Experience: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture.
- Desirable Qualification: Candidate must have basic knowledge of MS office.
- Working Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with experience in rice production and technical expertise in data recording data analysis in regard to field experiments particularly on rice.
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 21 years as on 1st Jan 2020.
Selection Procedure: The selection for AAU Technical Asst Job will be done through Interview. Date and time for the interview is given below-
|Date of Interview:||01.09.2020|
|Time of Interview:||From 11 AM onward|
|Venue of Interview:||At the Directorate of Research (Agri) AAU Jorhat -13|
How to Apply: Intending candidates having requisite qualification and experience may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with bio-data through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26th August 2020.
Only shorlisted candidates will be intimated/ invited for appearing in the interview. The list of shortlisted candidates will be published in our AAU official website-www.aau.ac.in on the 28th of August 2020. The candidate shall bring their original certificates/documents for verification at the time of Interview. Note that NO TA/DA will be paid to any candidates for attending the Interview.