AAU Young Professional-II Job Notice: Assam Agriculture University invites candidates for a walk-in-interview for the vacant post of Young Professional II on various projects under various departments at AAU Jorhat. Recently, two separate advertisements have been published in the AAU Jorhat website. Let us know the details of each one by one.
AAU Young Professional-II (Department of Extension Education):
A walk-in-Interview will be held on 09.10.2020 at 11.00 AM for selection of 03 (Three) numbers Young Professional II for engagement in different locations as given below under the project entitled “Establishment of Biotech-KISSAN HUB at RRLRRS ICAR-NRRI Gerua, Assam at a consolidated pay of Rs. 25000/- per month (fixed). The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
Number of Posts:
|Young Professional-II||KVK, Baksa||01|
|Young Professional-II||KVK, Barpeta||01|
|Young Professional-II||KVK, Darrang||01|
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in Agricultural Sciences.
a. Experience in Computer knowledge with data analysis and report
b. knowledge of Local language
c. knowledge of Local rural farming situation in the aspiration districts (Baksa, Barpeta & Darrang)
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years.
Interested candidate ma appear the interview and submit application with bio-data copies of certificate & mark sheets and produce originals for verification. Note that No TA DA is admissible for the purpose.
|09.10.2020||11.00 AM||in the office premises at |
Interview for the post of Young Professional-II (Department of Agrometeorology, CA):
AAU Jorhat Department of Agrometeorology invites candidates for a walk-in-interview for the recruitment of Young Professional-II purely on a temporary basis.
- Name of the project: National Innovations in Climate Resilient Agriculture (AICRPAM-NICRA).
- Name and No of Position: Young Professional-II (01 Post)
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc in Agrometeorology/ Agronomy from a recognized University/Institution. Candidates having expertise in computer applications will be preferred.
- Pay and allowances: Rs. 25000/- Per month (Fixed)
- Date and time of Interview: 10.10.2020 (Time: 11.00 AM)
- Venue: Department of Agrometeorology AAU Jorhat-13
- Duration of Engagement: up to 31st March 2021.