Assam Agricultural University Jorhat invites candidates for a Walk-in-Interview for the selection of eight (08) numbers Young Professional II for engagement in different locations of Assam under a project.
AAU Young Professional Project Details:
- Project Titled: Establishment of Biotech-KISSAN-HUB at RRLRRS, ICAR-NRRI, Gerua, Assam;
- Period of Project: The AAU recruitment of Young Professional II is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
[29.06.2020] The walk-in Interview for AAU Young Professional-II post is now rescheduled to 07.07.2020. Read the Official Notification of rescheduling here.
[25.06.2020] The walk-in-Interview for the selection of Young Professional II scheduled to be held on 29.06.2020 at 10.30 AM was postponed due to unavoidable circumstances until further intimation. You can read the Official notification here
Young Professional Post of AAU Details:
Number of Posts and its locations:
|Position Name||Recruitment for||No of Posts|
|Young Professional II||KVK, Baksa||02 Posts|
|Young Professional II||KVK, Borpeta||02 posts|
|Young Professional II||KVK, Darrang||02 posts|
|Young Professional II||RRLRRS, ICAR-NRRI, Gerua, HAJO, KAMRUP- 781102 Assam||02 posts|
Essential Qualification: Post Graduates in Agricultural Sciences,
- Experience in computer knowledge with data analysis and report,
- Knowledge of local language,
- Knowledge of local rural farming situation in the aspiration districts (Baksa, Barpeta & Darrang).
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years,
Salary: Consolidate pay of Rs. 25000/- (fixed) per month,
Interested candidates can appear in the interview, the details of AAU YP posts is as follows-
For more details, you can read the official advertisement of AAU Young Professional here