Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited (AEGCL) recently released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager and Junior Manager posts.
Important Dates of AEGCL AM JM Recruitment 2020:
- Starting date of online application submission: 09/12/2020
- Last date of online application submission: 18/12/2020
AEGCL AM JM Recruitment 2020:
The following are the details of the recruitment of Asst Manager and Junior Manager posts of AEGCL.
Assistant Manager: Total 114 posts
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Electrical: 82 [UR:39, OBC/MOBC:22, STP: 8, SC: 6, STH: 4 PWD: 3 (LD: 2, HI: 1)]
- Mechanical: 09 [UR:5, OBC/MOBC: 2, STP: 1,SC: 1]
- Civil: 09 [UR:5, OBC/MOBC: 2, STP: 1,SC: 1]
- Information Technology: 07 [UR: 4, OBC/MOBC: 2, STP: 1]
- Human Resource: 07[UR: 4, OBC/MOBC: 2, STP: 1]
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Mechanical Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Civil): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology)
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource): Two (2) years full time MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
Junior Manager: Total posts: 227
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Electrical: 190 [UR:89, OBC/MOBC:51, STP: 19, SC: 13, STH: 10 PWD: 8 (LD: 4, HI: 4)]
- Mechanical: 21[UR:10, OBC/MOBC:06, STP: 02, SC: 1, STH: 1 PWD: 1 (LD: 1)]
- Civil: 10
- Information Technology: 6
- Junior Manager (Electrical): Full-time Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Junior Manager (Mechanical): Full-time Diploma in (Mechanical Engineering)
- Junior Manager (Information Technology): Full-time Diploma in (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology)
- Junior Manager (Civil): Full-time Diploma in (Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Manager: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- Junior Manager: Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (Forty-Seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty-Nine) years for SC/ST candidates & 45 (Forty- Five) for Departmental candidates.
- Assistant Manager: Pay Scale of Rs. 37,300.00 – Rs.1,12,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 14,200.00
- Junior Manager: Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,100.00
Candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fee as mentioned below:
- General/OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs.800.00 (Rupees Eight Hundred)
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred)
- PWD candidates: Application fees are exempted for PWD candidates.
- Payment mode: Candidate has to pay the application fee through ONLINE mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in a CBT mode of examination to be notified in due course.
- The CBT mode of the examination shall be of 100 marks as indicated below:
- The candidates shortlisted through the CBT mode of examination will be called for document verification
and viva voce of 18 marks for the post of Assistant Manager and Junior Manager.
HOW TO APPLY AEGCL AM JM 341 Posts:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply ONLINE through the AEGCL website www.aegcl.co.in.and no other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website from 09/12/2020 to18/12/2020.
- The candidates are required to fill up the information in support of their identity, age, caste, educational qualification, address, other qualifications, relevant work experience (if any) etc. and upload the scanned copy of recent passport size colored photograph and signature in the web portal at the time of filling up their applications online.
- A candidate will be able to select any 4 (four) locations in preference from the list during the time of online application. However, the detailed location and address of the examination centre will be informed through Admit Card. It will be the sole responsibility of the Candidate to download the Admit card online from the portal.
- Candidates have to handover a copy of the Admit Card to the invigilator during the CBT mode of
- The print out of the Application form, self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents along with the original documents (for verification purpose) are to be submitted at the time of viva voce (if called for)