AF SCHOOL Chabua, Air Force Station, Dibrugarh, Assam invites applications for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers, Part-Time Instructor, Primary Teacher, Nursery Trained Teacher for the empanelment of Academic staff for the year 2020-21.
The last date of receiving the application form for the Air Force School chabua position is 08 June 2020 till 14.00 hours. Note that the latest notification is published where the last date says as 08 June. The official advertisement has not updated yet, the last date was mentioned in the earlier advertisement is 16 Mar 2020. If you have any confusion then you may contact 8473960972.
AF SCHOOL Chabua Job NEWS:
Let us now check the recruitment position details, of AF School Chabua-
Trained Graduate Teacher:
Subjects for Recruitment: Sanskrit/ Mathematics/ Science/ English/ Hindi/ Social Studies/ Computers.
(i) A Masters or a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognized by the Govt of India/ UGC/ AICTE with a minimum mark of 50 percent in the subject and 50 percent in the aggregate, including electives and languages, in the combination of subjects as under-
- TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as an elective subject at Degree level,
- TGT (Maths): Maths with any two out of Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- TGT(Science): Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry (All three subjects should have been studied),
- TGT (English): English as an elective subject at Degree level,
- TGT (Hindi): Hindi as an elective subject at Degree level,
- TGT (Social Studies): Any two out of History, Geography, Economics or Political Science, of which one must be either History or Geography,
- TGT (Computer): PGDCA/ MCA/ BE from any Govt recognized institution.
Note: For each of the subject recruitment as mentioned above, respective subject knowledge required.
(ii) A Bachelor of Education Degree or it’s equivalent from a college/ university recognized by Govt of India/AICTE/UGC/ National Council of Teachers Education (not required for the Computer Subject),
(iii) Teachers selected for classes I to VIII should have passed the TET exam of CBSE/State Govt (not required for the Computer Subject),
(iv) Candidate should be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English (not required for the Hindi and Sanskrit Subject)
(i) Knowledge of computer applications, especially MS Office.
(ii) Ability to read/write/communicate in Hindi
Salary: Rs. 25000 to 41500 (permanent appointments only)
Part Time Instructor:
Subject: Games/ Drawing
- Subject Games: Degree/Diploma/Certificate Course in Physical Education or its equivalent from any Govt recognized institution. Participation & achievement of positions at a national or higher level.
- Subject Drawing: Diploma in Drawing and Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Art from any Govt recognized institution
- Ability to read/write/communicate in English & Hindi.
- Previous experience in various academic or training institutes
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognized by the Govt of India/UGC/AICTE, with minimum marks of 50 percent in the aggregate.
(ii) A Bachelor of Education Degree or it’s equivalent from a college/ university recognized by Govt of India/AICTE/UGC/National Council of Teachers Education.
(iii) Should be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
(iv) Teachers selected for classes I to VIII should have passed the TET exam of CBSE/State Govt.
- Knowledge of computer applications, especially MS Office.
- Ability to read/write/communicate in Hindi.
Salary: Rs. 21500-36500 (permanent appointments only)
Nursery Trained Teacher:
Essential Qualification: Senior Secondary with Nursery Teachers Training diploma or diploma in Nursery/ Montessori/ Pre-Primary Teachers Training from a Govt recognized institution. While candidates with higher qualifications may apply, preference is to be given to candidates with a diploma in Nursery/Montessori Training.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications, especially MS Office.
- Should be able to read/write/communicate in Hindi.
- Experience in art, craft, cartoon, caricature, puppet making, music, dance etc
Salary: 12500-21500 (permanent appointments only)
Important Instruction for applying AF School Chabua Recruitment:
Age Limitation: The age of the applicant should be 21 to 50 years as on 01 July of the academic year in which the post is being filled. However, age relaxation is provided for Women candidates, physically challenged candidates, ex-serviceman etc.
How to apply: Candidate willing to apply have to submit the application form ( prescribe form is attached below) along with supporting self-attested documents and 02 passport size color photographs; through the simple post (registered/speed post would not be accepted) to Air Force School Chabua, Air Force Station Chabua, P.O: Chabua Air Field, Dist: Dibrugarh, Assam-786102 or the applicants can mail the soft copy of their application and supporting documents/certificates to the school email id as given below.
Selection Process: All shortlisted applicants will be informed telephonically about the Written Test and interview at Air Force School Chabua tentatively in the
3rd week of Mar 2020. Note that candidates arriving late will not be permitted.
Original copies of certificates will be required to be brought by the candidate for verification. Also, candidates are advised to bring their own stationery and writing material, for the test. Most importantly note that No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the test and subsequent selection procedure if any.