Assam Higher Secondary Education Council has published a notification on 25th June 2020 regarding HS Final Examination Answer Script Re-checking. And As per the notification, the AHSEC Answer Script Re-Checking Process will starts from 27th June 2020. And It continues to 7th July 2020. The Process of HS Results Rechecking will be done through online mode only. Intending Candidates May visit www.ahsec.nic.in and www.punarikshan.in for applying online.
Let’s see, How to Re-check HS Exam Answer Script 2020 online? It is the most common question for candidates who want to Re-call his/her Higher Secondary Examination Answer Scripts 2020.
Assam HS Result Re-checking 2020 Details:
|Date of Result Announcement||25th June 2020 at 9 AM|
|Name of Board||Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)|
|Name of Examination||Higher Secondary Arts, Commerce, Science and Vocational Examination, 2020|
|Application Form||HS Final Year Examination 2020 Re-Checking of Answer Script|
|Application Fee||Yes (Rs 300/-)|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Websites||www.ahsec.nic.in & www.punarikshan.in|
|Online Application Starts from||27/06/2020 (Saturday)|
|Online Application Ends from||07/07/2020 (Tuesday) up to 5:00 PM|
|Last Date of Deposit of Fee Online||07/07/2020 (Tuesday) up to 5:00 PM|
|Last date of Deposit Axis Bank e-challan at the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. Branches.||08/07/2020|
AHSEC Rechecking Of Answer Script Application Form:
The Application form for HS Result Revaluation of Papers will be available Online at AHSEC official websites www.punarikshan.in. There is no offline form available for Higher Secondary Result Rechecking of Answer Script. Still, the site is under maintenance. You can submit the AHSEC Revaluation Online Form from tomorrow morning (27/06/2020) to 07/07/2020 up to 5:00 PM.
Important Points of AHSEC Answer Script Rechecking 2020:
Some Important Details/Points that You should know Before going to Apply for Rechecking of Answer Script Application form.
- THERE SHALL BE NO RE-CHECKING OF PRACTICAL PAPER(S).
- Re-checking shall be allowed maximum in 3(three) subjects
- Results of re-check /rechecking will be communicated to the Head(s) of the Institutions only and the candidates who apply for re-checking will collect their results from there.
- Candidates desiring Re-checking of answer scripts should submit applications through online mode.
- Recheck of Answer Scripts involves the following:
- Re-totaling of marks awarded by the examiner.
- Assessment of answer(s) left out unevaluated by the examiner
Also Recommended for You
How To Submit/Apply HS Result Rechecking Application Form:
Here are the below-mentioned steps to submit or apply Assam Class 12th Result Rechecking of Examination Papers under Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
- Visit the Official Portal www.punarikshan.in
- Then You will see an option like “AHSEC Rechecking of Answer Script 2020“
- Click that Option, then you have to enter your Roll Code & Roll No as per Higher Secondary Final Year Admit Card.
- After that, The Rechecking of Answer Script form will appear.
- Fill-up the form by putting the required details
- Payment the Application fee (Using Debit/Credit Card/NetBanking/E-wallets/Cash Card/e-challan or demand Draft)
- and submit the form
- That’s it! Your form has successfully submitted.
Note: Under No circumstances, the last date will be extended. For any difficulty in ONLINE submission, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Notification||Download Now|
How many days take to declare Rechecking of Answer Script Result?
The Rechecking of Answer Script Result is not declared Online. You have to visit the head of examiner office to collect your Result after 10-15 days of submitting Online Application form.
Is it Declare Revaluation Paper Result Online?
No, there is no Online Result announcement system on HS Examination Revaluation Papers.
What is the fee for Applying AHSEC Revaluation Form Online?
Still, There is No fixed fee Available for Applying AHSEC Revaluation Form Online. But you have to pay some nominal fee.