Assam Higher Secondary Education Council has recently opened an AHSEC help desk for the students and the guardians. Looking into the COVID Situation students and respective parents may have lots of questions to asked AHSEC.
Now, with the help desk, AHSEC takes the initiative to take the queries of the students related to examination, academics, registration, admission, etc. The interesting thing is you can submit your query in the Assamese language also.
Let us now know how to submit the query to AHSEC Help Desk, with the following steps below-
How to submit queries to AHSEC Help Desk:
- First of all, visit the AHSEC Help Desk link (given below),
- You will see a form showing as “Get in touch with us by filling up the form below”,
- Now enter your Name, Contact number, Email Id, and your address,
- At last, you have the section to mention your query, you can also type in the Assamese language,
- After that click on the SUBMIT button.
- That’s It!
After submission, you will get an application ID, which you can save it for future reference.
- DC Tinsukia New Recruitment 2021- For the Post of Junior Assistant.
- Industries & Commerce, Assam Recruitment | 12th Passed Job of 245 Posts
- NEC Merit Scholarship 2020 | Scholarship up to Rs. 30,000/- p.a.
- Special Financial Incentive to ST(P) Meritorious students for 2020 – 2021
- Assam Pragyan Scheme 2020 | Free Scooty for Girl Students
- Assam ORUNODOI Scheme 2020 | 17 Lakh families get Rs. 830 per month