Hello viewers, How are you doing with our regular Job NEWS? Let us know in the Comment Sections. Today I came with some excellent JOB NEWS for HS passed candidate. Recently, in today’s Assam Tribune Epaper, I found the AHSEC New Job notification. Couldn’t stop my self to share with you guys! Where the people are waiting for the result of AHSEC HS Exam 2018, I am sharing this Job NEWS of AHSEC Jr. Assistant Post.
Check the Official Link at the bottom!!! The Online application link and Procedure with payment PDF are shares at the Bottom!
AHSEC Latest Job NEWS: Junior Assistant Post [31 posts]
AHSEC recruitment Board released Total 31 posts of Junior Assistant, in this circumstance, AHSEC invites Online applications for the position of Junior Assistant in the office with some exotic ? Payband. The official ad can be found on AHSECs’ official website- ahsec.nic.in. You can also refer ahsec.nic.in for submission of Application which will start from 15th May 2018. But for Now, the ad is published in the NEWSpaper??. Now here some quick information on the post!
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Post: 31 [including reservation for ST(P), SC, ST(H), OBC/MOBC and Differently abled as per Govt. rules. ]
Pay Scale: Monthly remuneration of Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/-(PB-2) and Grade Pay of Rs.6200/- p.m. plus other allowances as admissible
The Last date for submission of application is midnight of 30th May 2018.
Now we shall move further for the other details!
What is the Educational qualification required for the AHSEC Jr Asstt Post?
The interested candidate must be a Higher Secondary (HS) Examination or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/Council. Also, the candidate should have a minimum of 6 months’ Certificate Course in Computer Skills from recognized Institution with proficiency in Assamese and English typing. That’s all nothing else has been given in the ad for now.
What should be your age for Jr. Assistant Post?
AHSEC also follow the same scale of age limitation like other state govt. Post. The age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 44 years as on 1.6.2018. However, the upper age limit is relaxation is five years in case of SC/ST candidates and two years in case of Ex-serviceman
Is there any Application fees need to pay while applying?
Yes, you need to pay the application fees of Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred fifty) only. But In case of SC/ST candidates, the cost will be applicable (Rs. 175/-only). Note that the application fee is to be deposited through online mode, ie Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
What is the Selection Procedure?
The final selection of a candidate for this Job will be made by the marks obtained in the different level of the test. Here are the details of marking structure –
- Written Test – 100 marks
- Computer Proficiency Test – 40 marks
- Interview– 10 marks
The candidate needs to submit the online application carefully; as the council will not entertain any wrong input provided while the online application fillup. More details can be found in the Official ad Check it! (link is at the bottom). The shortlisted candidate will call for the written test. Clearing which the candidate will call for a further level of computer proficiency test & Interview.
The name of candidates who will qualify in the written test examination will be published in the website and they will bring their original testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopy of testimonials before the Interview Board at the time of eligibility test.
How you need to Apply for the AHSEC Jr. Assistant Post?
Finally, the long-awaited moment is gone. The direct link to apply online for the AHSEC Jr. The post is released. Note that the application will be received only on online from the candidates through the website- www.ahsec.nic.in. Here Below all the Steps is shared one by one. Also for your Simplicity, I upload a PDF Link on the Online Application steps. You just need to grab the following before online application-
- A passport colored photo[max file size 100 kb in jpg format]
- Scanned Signature [max file size 80 kb in jpg format]
- Copy of Computer Certificate [Max file size 200 kb in jpg format]
- one valid email ID,
- One valid mobile number,
- Rollno, Percentage, year of Passing of HSLC & HS.
- Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking details.
- Mobile number linking to the bank account in case paying through the debit card.
AHSEC Jr Assistant Post Online Application Steps, with payment step-
- First, you need to visit the official website www.ahsec.nic.in (direct link is here)
- Now you need to register by clicking the “NEW Registration” Button at the right side,
- After that, you have to enter the details and at last, you need to generate an OTP (remember to provide a valid active mobile number otherwise you will not receive OTP)
- Enter the OTP and Submit it;
- Now, you can see on your screen that a Login ID and Password is generated(note down the password and login ID)
- Just Click the Exit Button,
- And you will be redirected to a new page with Login and Password Tab; Enter your above-generated ID and password.
- Now you have to change your old password with a new one of your own. (note down the new password carefully)
- If everything went ok you will see a blue login link, Click there and re-login;
- After re-logging in you will have to enter the academic details and Click the Save & Next Button (while submitting don’t forget to tick the declaration section)
- Now its time to upload your Documents, photo, and signature
- Uploading the documents Click the Save & Next button;
- That’s it the application process is done, and a view of your application will appear. You carefully check the details and Click on the PROCEED TO PAYMENT Button. If any mistake has done you can click the modify button and correct it. But note that you can only modify from the academic part ie from point 10.
You can check the PDF of the Above step in the official website, or just visit here
Now let us know the payment section-
After Clicking the Payment Option you will be redirected to a page of Online Payment Option. You just need to select the suitable mode of payment. I am explaining the Debit Card procedure here-
- After clicking the NEXT button you will be redirected to a webpage of payment.
- Make sure the page link is written as Secure| https://
- Now you need to fill the billing details and Payment Information and Click the Make Payment button, (while making a payment you will also have to enter an OTP )
- After a successful payment, you will see a message ” Thank you for Successful Transaction” along with the order ID. (The PDF of Payment is below)
- Click on proceed and Print the application for future references.
Here are the Payment steps in PDF you can check it if required-Here
To view the official Advertisement click here
To Apply Online you visit here
What if you Forget the Password of AHSEC Jr. Assistant Post?
If you forget your password somehow, then follow the below procedure-
- First, click the “Forget Password” button or visit here,
- Now, just enter your date of birth, email ID, and Mobile number, and SUBMIT it.
- The password will be shown on the same page now note down.
Stay tuned to our website Assam Career.NET. Also, don’t forget to share the post because sharing is caring?!
Thanks?! Have a good day!!!