Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd recruitment notification for District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management) in Select Districts of Select States on a contractual basis. AIC India, therefore, invites interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria to apply Online before 28th May 2020 for AIC District Manager Post. The recruitment details are given below, however before we proceed further let us know what AIC has says about the total number of posts,
Total Number of vacancy & Location for AIC District Manager: The Total number of vacancies and the Job locations would be based on the business requirements of the Company in various Districts of the Select States and candidates should be willing to work in any district of the State for which they are applying for.
Don’t worry, AIC has vacancies for Assam also; among the other 17 state.
AIC District Manager Post Details:
The following table is a short description of AIC Dist Manager Post-
|Name of the Post:||District Manager|
|Qualification:||Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/|
Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business
Management with 60% or more marks
in aggregate from recognized University/
Institutes. For candidates belonging to
SC/ST minimum qualifying marks
would be 55%.
|Experience:||Minimum 2 years post qualification working|
experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing
and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for). In addition, the candidate should
have the working knowledge of MS Office, also experience of local language along with
Hindi & English.
|Age Limitation:||Maximum Age limit is 35 years as on 01.05.2020|
|Terms of Contract||The Contract period will be initially for a |
period of one year which can further be extended
to two terms of one year each as per the
the requirement of the company and subject to performance evaluation of the candidate,
however, the total period shall not exceed 03 years.
|Salary:||Annual Cost To Company (CTC) would be in the range of Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Application Fees:||For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates Rs. 400/-, whereas for SC/ST candidates Rs. 100/-.|
The PWD category candidates are exempt from application fees.
|Last Date:||28th May 2020 ( up to 8 pm)|
|Selection Method||Selection will be based on shortlisting|
followed by Group Discussion and
|Advertisement of AIC District Manager||AIC India advertisement|
How to Apply for the AIC Dist Manager Post?
The procedure of Online application is simple. Follow the steps given below-
- STEP 1: First Of all, Pay your application fees as per your caste category, PWD has not to pay the application fees. The following are the bank account details where application fees need to be paid and important instruction for payment-
- Account Name: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
- Account Number: 920020029227087
- Bank and Branch Name: AXIS BANK, STATESMAN HOUSE, 148, BARAKHAMBA ROAD, NEW DELHI
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000007
- Fees payment needs to be done through NET Banking/ NEFT and the candidate should be having the transaction ID ready before filling the online application.
- Note that the transaction charge, if applicable, is to be borne by the candidate.
- In case a candidate wants to apply for multiple States, a separate application has to be filled for each State along with separate requisite fees.
- STEP 2: Visit the Online application Link here (make sure you are not using an appropriate browser like google chrome, firefox, etc)
- Fill the application form,
- Give your district preference,
- Upload the Photograph and signature specimen,
- Enter the bank transaction details,
- Once you make sure everything is correct then click the Submit button. Don’t forget to tick the declaration box and enter the text in the captcha image.
- STEP 3: After submitting you will get the application ID number, note it down for future reference. And take a print of the application form. (Press Ctrl+P for print).
- AIC District Manager Official Advertisement Link
- Agriculture Insurance Company Of India Apply LINK for Dist Manager post