Good to see you Guys! Assam Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. which is also known as AIDC; released few posts or rather say Job news in Assam. So here you will find all the details of AIDC recruitment!
AIDC Recruitment Notice
|Post of Deputy General Manager / Asstt. Manager/ Personnel Officer|
|Schedule of Written Examination for Technical Officer (Link is given at the bottom)|
AIDC Ltd New Jobs: Dy General Manager / Asstt. Manager/ Personnel Officer
AIDC (a Govt. of Assam undertaking), Guwahati) on their official website(www.aidcltd.com) has published a new advertisement against the three post of Deputy General Manager / Asstt. Manager/ Personnel Officer. The advertisement has also been published in Today’s Assam Tribune NewsPaper. The details of the post are discussed below!
- Deputy General Manager (Personnel & Administration):- 01(one) post, Pay Band of Rs.12,000-40,000/-, Grade Pay of Rs.7,400/-.
- Asstt. Manager (Legal):- 01(one) post, Pay Band of Rs.12,000-40,000/-, Grade Pay of Rs.6,100/-.
- Personnel Officer:- 01(one) post, Pay Band of Rs.12,000-40,000/-, Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-.
Now let move to the eligibility criteria!
Educational qualification required for the above post:
- Deputy General Manager (Personnel & Administration):- If you are willing to apply for this post then you Should have Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work (with Personnel Management)/Business Administration (with Personnel Management) from recognized Institution. In addition, you must have 18 years experience in the line in reputed large industrial Organization. Here note that the candidate having Degree in Law will be an added advantage
- Asstt. Manager (Legal):- For this post, you should have a degree in Law from recognized Institute/University, with minimum 7 years experience in line in a reputed Organization.
- Officer:- Here applying for this position you should have Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Business Administration/Labour Welfare/Social Work from recognized Institute. In addition, a minimum 01 and half-02 years relevant experience/Management Training.
To Apply for the above post send the Application along with the relevant testimonials to the following address-
Last date of Application submission is 15 days from the publication of the ad.
Note that the candidate already applied for the Deputy General Manager (Personnel & Administration) with respect to earlier advertisement no need to apply again. For further more details check the official ad below-
- Schedule of Written Examination for Technical Officer, 10.05.2018 (Thursday) 9:30 A.M. IIT, Guwahati
Apart From The Post Here An Important Notice From Our Website:
Dear viewers, On behalf of the website Assam Career.NET; I would like to say you that; our website put all the effort and make sure that all the job notification is shared with you guys. I will share all the Job Notification Regarding Assam Industrial Development Corporation Limited or shortly AIDC in this post onwards(So bookmark this page). This is a formal notification from our website so that the change of the format is digestible to our viewers that is to you guys!
Thanks for visiting our website! Join the Assam Career Job Portal by subscribing our website for more job notification