Alcohol Home Delivery Scheme: Many state govt has started the online booking of liquor directly at the mobile app. Every state has brought its own app for ordering online.
As seeing the current Covid19 situation in India, govt has facing huge losses. While the maximum revenue is collected from the Taxes paid on Alcohol. So, some of the state govt has decided to provide home delivery of the liquor to their customers at minimum delivery charges.
Alcohol Home Delivery Scheme Details
Those regular Alcohol consumption people gather in mass without maintaining any social distancing during this lockdown. Hence, the state govt planned to provide Alcohol Home Delivery to liquors. Customers can order online at the qtoken.in website or in the mobile app under the scheme.
|Scheme||Alcohol Home Delivery Yojana|
|Benefits||Home Delivery at Rs. 120 only|
|Eligibility||Anyone above age 21 and order max 5 ltr|
Benefits of the scheme
I have said the benefit many times above and I think you have a clear idea of it. So, the alcohol can be ordered until the maximum limit of 5 litres per person in a day. And the other benefits with the rules are shown below-
- Maximum of 5 litres of liquor can be ordered in a day by one person.
- Rs. 120/- will be Delivery Charges taken.
- Shops are open from 9 AM to 1 PM.
- Delivery of Liquor will be from 1 PM to 6 PM.
Every state has set their own rules regarding the scheme, so if you are interested to know then you should check your state govt website.
Also, Check out the Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme
Eligibility of Alcohol Home Delivery Scheme
If you want to check the eligibility then here is the complete list you should know before ordering liquor.
- Customers should be above 21 years.
- Only 5 litres of liquor is allowed per person in a day.
- Home delivery services are not free, Rs. 120/- delivery charges included.
- An online order can be done between 9 AM to 1 PM noon.
How to purchase liquor under Alcohol Home Delivery Scheme?
Those state govt launched this scheme has started an online portal that is a website or an application for android phones. The online portal has a limit on the order of only 50 people per hour. Customers need to create a token in behave of their order.
Every customer needs to provide their Name, Address, Mobile No and any Govt ID of the customer while undergoing for registration. However, the scheme has launched by many states so the application process will be different for every state. But, an overall process is shown below-
- Visit the govt authorized website.
- Here you need to register yourself with your real Name, Address.
- Provide your Govt ID copy and Phone No.
- After completed above, Submit the token to apply.
Those who want can apply online at qtoken.in website. After the confirmation, you will get notified and Home Delivery of Alcohol you ordered will be at your doorstep in the evening.