Assam Medical College & Hospital, Dibrugarh invites candidates for walk-in-interview for filling up the temporary post of Medical Social Worker for ICMR funded project. The following are the AMCH Medical Social Worker posts walk-in-Interview details-
|03.06.2020||10.30 AM||O/o the Head of the Department of Medicine,|
AMCH Medical Social Worker Post Details:
Assam Medical College & Hospital, Dibrugarh invites candidates for ICMR funded project for the department of Medicine, the details of the project is given below-
- Project Title: Registry of People with Diabetes in India with Young Age at the Onset-Phase-II,
- Project Period: 06 (Six) Months,
- Sponsored By: Indian Council of Medical Research
Let us now know the AMCH Medical Social Worker recruitment details-
Name of the post: Medical Social Worker
Number of Post: 01 (one) post
Essential Qualification: Master of Social Work (MSW)/ M.Sc (Life Sciences) Degree Holders.
- Minimum one-year experience in the diabetes research field,
- Knowledge of Computer applications and data management
How to apply: Candidate Interested can directly appear in the Interview no need to apply. While appearing in the interview on 03.06.2020, candidates must come with their original academics certificates. Also, note that no TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview for the AMCH Medical Social Worker Job.