Goodmorning everyone!! If you are looking for a job then here’s good news for you. We have the latest notification of vacant posts in the companies of APDCL, AEGCL and ADGCL and is located in Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati. APDCL is Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, AEGCL is Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited and ADGCL is Assam Distribution Generation Corporation Limited and applications have been invited for all eligible candidates to various posts.
The details about the posts invited for applications
Name of the posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Office cum Field Assistant
- Light Vehicle Driver
Date of commencement of online applications process: 18th August 2018
Last date for the submission of online application: 12th September 2018
Official website: www.apdcl.org; www.aegcl.org; www.adgcl.org
The details about each post are below:
1. Assistant Accounts Officer
Number of posts: 28
- Number of posts vacant in each company:APDCL: 35; APGCL: 10; AEGCL: 15
- Reservation of seats as per category
In APDCL – UR:17; OBC/MOBC:09; ST(P): 04; ST(H): 02; PWD: 01(LD)
In ADGCL – UR:04; OBC/MOBC:03; ST(P): 01; ST(H): 01;
In AEGCL – UR:04; OBC/MOBC:03; ST(P): 01; ST(H): 01;
- Job Profile: You will have to be responsible for accounting, budgeting, compilation, billing, auditing, GAD-related work any other work given by the controlling Officer from time to time.
- Educational qualification : To be eligible to apply for this post you need to have the qualification of a Bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from recognised University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate and you should have Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.)
If you are a departmental candidate (employee of APDCL/APGCL/AEGCL) and belong to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, minimum marks required in bachelor degree is 50 %.
- Computer Proficiency: You must also have proficiency in computer application and a diploma certificate in computer application with a minimum duration of 3 (three) months will be required
- Age Criteria
I) Your age should be 21 to 44 years as on 01.01.2018.
II) In case you are an OBC/MOBC candidate, the upper age limit will be relaxed upto 47 years, for SC/ST the upper age limit will be relaxed upto 49 years.
III) If you are a departmental candidate, the upper age limit will be relaxed upto 45 years.
- Salary: Rs.16,800-60,500/- + grade pay Rs.8, 700/-
2. Office cum Field Assistant:
The total number of posts vacant: 1000
- The number of posts vacant in each company – APDCL: 968; APGCL: 11; AEGCL:21
- Reservation for the posts in each company
In APDCL – UR : 324;OBC/MOBC : 263 (BL-2); ST(P): 143 (BL 46); SC:105(BL 37); ST(H): 90 (BL 42);PWD:43(HI 14, LD 29) , (BL 29)
In APGCL – UR: 06; OBC/MOBC: 03 ; ST(P):01; SC: 01
In AEGCL- UR:10; OBC/MOBC:06; ST(P): 02; SC : 01; ST (H):01
- Job Profile: You shall be responsible for collecting meter readings, preparing and delivering bills, typing, data entering, storekeeping, assisting any works related to Personnel, Establishment, Training, Miscellaneous matters etc. of the consumers as well as employees of field & corporate office and any
other work allotted by the controlling officer from time to time.
- Educational Qualification: To be eligible to apply for this post you need the minimum qualification of HSSLC or equivalent examination recognised by the Govt.
- Computer Proficiency: You must also possess proficiency in computer application and a diploma certificate in computer application with a minimum duration of 3 (three) months is required.
- Age Limit:
I) Your age should be 18 to 44 years as on 01.01.2018.
II) If you are an OBC/MOBC candidate, the upper age limit will be relaxed upto 47 years.
III)If you are an SC/ST candidate, the upper age limit will be relaxed upto 49 years.
IV) If you are a departmental candidate, the upper age limit will be relaxed upto 45 years.
- Salary : Rs.16,800-60,500 + grade pay Rs.5,800/-
3. Light Vehicle Driver:
- Total number of posts: 25
- Name of the Company in which the post is vacant: APDCL
- Reservation of posts as per category
UR:12 ; OBC/MOBC: 7; ST(P): 3 ; SC:2; ST(H):1
- Job Profile: You will have to clean the allotted vehicle and to drive the allotted vehicles as per the requirement and satisfaction of the Controlling officers.
- Educational Qualification: For this post, you will need the qualification of HSLC or equivalent examination recognised by Govt., and you must have at least 2
(two) years professional driving licence and must be proficient in traffic rules & drive LMV/HMV.
- Age Limit
I)Your age should be 18 to 44 years as on 01.01.2018.
II) If you are an OBC/MOBC candidate, the upper age limit will be relaxed upto 47 years.
III) If you are an SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxed upto 49 years.
IV). If you are a departmental candidate, the upper age limit will be relaxed upto 45 years.
- Salary: Rs 12,400-47,400 + grade pay Rs.5, 500/-
- Name of the Company for which the post is vacant: APDCL, APGCL & AEGCL
- In APDCL total number of posts : 620 UR:102; OBC/MOBC : 167; ST(P): 154 (BL- 92) ; SC:102 (BL- 59); ST(H): 95 (BL- 64)
- In APGCL the total number of posts is 52.The reservation of posts as per category – UR:26 ; OBC/MOBC:14 ; ST(P):6 (BL- 1); SC: 4 (BL- 1); ST(H): 2
- In AEGCL the total number of posts is 200. The reservation of posts as per the categories- UR:102;OBC/MOBC: 54; ST(P):20; SC: 14 ; ST(H):10
- Job Profile: In this post, you may be deployed to assist in various works in Substations/Distribution and
Transmission Lines/Generating Stations for electrical/mechanical/civil works etc. and any other work
allotted by the controlling officer from time to time.
- Educational Qualification:
a.) For APDCL: You need the qualification of HSLC or equivalent with ITI in the trade of Wireman/Electrician from Govt. of
Assam approved Institute. b)For AEGCL: You need the qualification of HSLC or equivalent with ITI in the trade of Electrician/Fitter from the Govt. of Assam approved Institute.
c). For APGCL: You need the qualification of HSLC or equivalent with ITI in the trade of Wireman/Electrician/
Fitter/Welder/Machinist, from Govt. of Assam approved Institute.
- Salary: Rs 12,400 – 47,400/ + Grade pay – Rs 4,500/-
- The number of posts: 02
- The vacant in which the post is vacant: APDCL
- The reservation of the posts as per the categories – UR:01; OBC/MOBC:01
- Job profile: You will have to maintain the Company’s Gardens and allied activities as per the requirement of
- EssentialQualification: To apply for this post you need the qualification of at least class VIII examination from any School recognised by Govt.
- Experience: You need to have the experience of Contractual workers under the direct employment of APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL, and any
other power sector PSU, engaged in gardening services & have rendered service for not less than a minimum period of 5 (five) years as on 01.01.2018, on the condition that the concerned Head of the establishment/ Controlling authority not below the rank of CEO/DGM/SE, would certify the eligibility of 5 (five) years or 1780 days of engagement in APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL, in last 7
- Age Limit: Your age should be 18 to 52 years as on 01.01.2018.
- You will have to appear in the written test to be notified in due course. The written test for all the posts may be conducted on the same date.
- The written test shall contain 1 (one) paper of 100 marks as indicated below. You will be selected through written test and will be called for Document Verification for the post of AAO (Assistant Accounts Officer), Office cum Field Assistant and Document verification / Physical
Efficiency Test for the post of Sahayak. The final selection list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test only.
- No TA or DA will be admissible for the journey in connection with written test/ Physical Efficiency Test.
- For the post of Sahayak, if you fail to qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test, you will not be considered for final appointment.
- In case of Light Vehicle Driver, you will have to appear for a practical test in addition to a written examination which would be notified in due course.
- For the post of Mali, you will have to appear for a Practical test which would be notified in due course of time
How to Apply for the various posts
- If you are eligible and interested in applying to these posts, you will have to apply through online mode only and click in the “Career” section of APDCL website i.e., www.apdcl.org. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- The Online submission of the applications will be available on the website from 18.08.2018 to 12.09.2018.
- You will have to fill up the information in the application form in support of age, caste, educational qualification, address, other qualifications, relevant work experience (if any) etc.
- You will have to upload your recent scanned passport size coloured photograph along with the signature in the APDCL website at the time of filling their applications online
- The print out of the Application form, self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents along with the original documents (for verification
purpose) is to be submitted at the time of Document verification /Physical Efficiency Test as and when called for.
Please check the website given for full details about the posts and how to apply and the other conditions required to apply for the post
If you still have any doubts or queries, write in the comments section below. Do Not forget to share this post.