Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) invites online applications from the intending candidate for the recruitment of a total of 376 vacant posts of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, and Assistant Account Officer.
Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fees: From 09/12/2020 to 18/12/2020
APDCL AM JM AAO Recruitment:
The following are the vacancy details of APDCL AM/JM/AAO one by one-
Assistant Manager: Group-A Category:
No. of Posts: Total 141 Posts
No of Posts Department Wise:
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||Total 107 posts|
[UR: 51, OBC/MOBC: 29, STP:11, SC: 7 STH: 5, PWD: 04]
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||Total 08 posts|
[UR: 4, OBC/MOBC: 2, STP:1, SC: 1]
|Assistant Manager (Electronics & Communication)||Total 08 posts|
[UR: 4, OBC/MOBC: 2, STP:1, SC: 1]
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||Total 12 posts|
[UR: 6, OBC/MOBC: 3, STP:1, SC: 1, STH: 1]
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)||Total 05 posts|
[UR: 3, OBC/MOBC: 1, STP:1,]
|Assistant Manager (Law)||Total 01 posts|
Pay Scale: Rs. 37,300.00 – 1,12,000.00 with Grade Pay of ` 14,200.00)
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical &
- Assistant Manager (Civil): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Electronics & Communication): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication
Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology)
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource): Two (2) years full-time MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Assistant Manager (Law): Full time Graduate in Law from a University/Institute recognized
by the Bar Council of India.
Junior Manager(Electrical): Group – B Category
Total No of Post: 220 posts: UR:104, OBC/MOBC: 59, STP: 22, SC: 15, STH: 11, PWD: 9 (LD:5,HI:4)
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000.00 – 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of ` 12,100.00)
Educational Qualification: Full time Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics
Assistant Accounts Officer: Group – C Category
Total No of Posts: 15 posts [UR:6, OBC/MOBC: 4, STP: 2, SC: 1, STH: 1, PWD 1]
Pay Scale: 25,000.00 – 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of ` 11,000.00)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.)
Age Limit (According to Birth Certificate/HSLC or equivalent Admit Card):
- Group – A Category (Assistant Manager): Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as of 01.11.2020.
- Group – B Category (Junior Manager): Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as of 01.11.2020.
- Group – C Category (Assistant Accounts Officer): Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as of 01.11.2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (Forty-Seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty-nine) years for SC/ST candidates & 45 (Forty-Five) for Departmental candidates.
Application Fee (Non Refundable):
800.00 (Rupees Eight Hundred) only, exclusive of all applicable taxes for General/ OBC/ MOBC candidates.
400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred Fifty) only, exclusive of all applicable taxes for SC/ST candidates.
Application fees are exempted for PWD candidates. Certificate of PWD should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of PWD certificate at the time of viva voce (if called for)
Eligible candidates will have to appear in a CBT mode of examination to be notified in due course. Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for the correct answer. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 (one-fourth) marks for the wrong answer against each question.
The CBT mode of examination shall be of 100 marks as indicated below:
How to Apply for APDCL AM JM AAO posts:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through ONLINE mode only in the APDCL website i.e., www.apdcl.org and no other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website from 09/12/2020 to 18/12/2020.
- The candidates are required to fill up the information in support of their identity, age, caste, educational qualification, address, other qualifications, relevant work experience (if any) etc. and upload the scanned copy of recent passport size colored photograph and signature in the web portal at the time of filling up their applications online.
- A candidate will be able to select any 4 (four) locations in preference from the list during the time of online application. However, the detailed location and address of the examination center will be informed through Admit Card. It will be the sole responsibility of the Candidate to download the Admit card online from the portal. Candidates have to handover a copy of the Admit Card to the invigilator during the CBT mode of examination.
- The print out of the Application form, self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents along with the original documents (for verification purpose) are to be submitted at the time of viva-voce (if called for).