APDCL Recruitment 2020: Application is invited for the post of Assistant General Manager (Law). The position is on contractual basis of 5 years with a fixed pay of Rs. 75,000 per month.
APDCL Recruitment 2020
|Organization||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager(Law)|
|No. of Post||01 Post (Unreserved)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 75000/- per month|
|Age Limit||40 years|
Education Qualification Required
Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 50% marks or, 05 years integrated B.A. LL.B Degree with minimum 50% marks.
Candidate must possess minimum 07 (Seven) years of post- qualification experience working as an advocate, and/or 07 (Seven) years as an Advocate in a reputed Law Firm, and/or a minimum 07 (Seven) years in the Legal Branch of any company, State or Central Government PSU, and/or a minimum 07 (Seven) years in the legal section of any State or Central Government Department. Preference will be given to candidates working in either Central or State PSUs.
The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Applications of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by candidates.
How to Apply-
Those who are interested can apply by downloading the application online and submit the application to the-
“CGM (HRA), Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, 4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan,
Paltanbazar, Guwahati – 781001, Assam on or before 10.12.2020“.
Application Fees– Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/IPO of Rs. 500.00/- drawn in favour of the Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001.
- 2 (two) self-attested Passport size photographs.
- Class X admit card/ pass certificate/ mark sheet as proof of age.
- Marks sheet & Pass certificate of Class X, Class XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant General Manager (Law) and who are employed in PSUs/Govt. Departments/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or may enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled-up application form.
- Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment.
- Experience Certificates.
- Last Pay slip/ Pay abstract.
- Demand Draft/ IPO.
Last Date of Application is 10/12/2020.
Official Notification- APDCL website
Application Form- Here