Hello Friends, Good Morning! An Electrifying News for you all. Yes, APDCL recently released 25 posts against the Technical Assistant Post in todays Assam Tribune Epaper (Download Here). So let us have furthermore details about the Post Below!
Hey, Share the NEWS with your friends and Family! Sharing Is Caring 🙂
Technical Assistant (Elec.) post of APDCL:
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited shortly APDCL published a Job Notification to invites the candidate for the walk-in-Interview against the 25 Vacant Post of Technical Assistant for the Project SAUBHAYGYA. The project work is under Rural Electrification (RE) on purely Contractual Basis.
APDCL Technical Assistant Post details at a Glance:
- Name of the Position: Technical Assistant (Electrical);
- Number of Posts: 25 vacancies;
- Remunerations: consolidated salary of Rs.40,000 per month;
- Job Descriptions: Assisting Field Officials APDCLin supervising and monitoring of rural electrification works;
- Terms of the Job: The position is purely contractual basis upto 31/12/2018;
- Date of Interview: 11th and 12th August 2018;
- Time: 11:30 AM
- Venue: Conference Hall, Ground Floor, APDCL, Bijulee Bhawan PlatanBazar, Guwahati-01
Eligibility Criteria of the APDCL Posts:
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate willing to apply must have a graduation as BE/B. Tech in Electrical Engineering with Minimum 50% marks from AICTE approved recognised Board/ University/ Institute. In addition, the candidate should have proficiency in managing database and preparing reports with Microsoft Office Programme. Also, Prior experience in village Electrification works will be preferable.
- Age Limitations: The age of the candidate should not be more than thirty(30) years of age as on 01/03/2018.
How to Apply for the APDCL post?
As I mentioned above the candidates are invited for the Walk-in-Interview, on 11th and 12th August 2018. Therefore, the interested candidate can appear in the Interview with a updates CV or Biodata along with them. No need to apply just appear in the Interview.
Also, the candidate appearing in the interview need to brings the original certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates with self-attested photocopies and a recent passport size photograph. In addition, Remember one thing that there will be no TA/DA paid for attending the Interview, it’s totally on your own cost.
Read furthermore details in the Official Announcement paper advertisement Here
I hope you like the Article! If yes then share with your friends; also Like our facebook page!
Thank You 🙂