Advertisement made vide janasanyog /7617/16, dated 22-12-2016 and do not intend to apply for other posts as per the present advertisement, the terms and conditions for eligibility will be governed as per the earlier advertisement dated 22-12-2016 made at that point of time. Such candidates need not apply afresh. However, candidates, who had applied against the said earlier advertisement for the posts of forest guard or carpenter or both, but opt to apply for other posts also as per the present advertisement, shall be governed by the terms and conditions for eligibility for the new posts as laid down in the present advertisement. For such candidates the receipt of application will open w.e.f. 01-06-2020
Now let us understand the various steps for submission of Online application for Assam Forest 1081 Posts. Most of us must not pay attention to the uploaded documents, and finally this results to the rejection of their online application.
Let us first take a look at what are the important documents required for applying Online for Assam Forest. Note that SLPRB Assam has this time specifically mentioned how the documents need to be scanned and the specification of the document, that needs to be upload. The following are the documents you need to keep handy-
Passport Photograph of Assam Forest Online Application: Here you need to be more careful, as submission of the bad quality photographs will lead to rejection of the application. Some of the important points that you need to know are-
- First thing first, passport photo need to be upload should be taken in the current year,
- The photograph must be taken in a white background,
- The Photograph should be in color and taken by some professional photographer,
- The photo that was taken from a mobile phone and other self-composed portraits,
- While taking the photo your face should be clearly visible, and it should not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth, or any shadow.
- Note that candidates who wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in his / her photo, therefore tilt the spectacles to avoid glare spot.
- The photograph dimension should be 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm),
- The format should be in JPEG of size not more than 250kb,
- The maximum pixel resolution for JPEG 640 x 480 (0.3 MegaPixel) and minimum pixel resolution for JPEG 320 x 240.
Signature Specimen of Assam Forest Online Application: The following are the important points for signature specimen-
- The signature should be signed with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper,
- Get the signature scanned by professional Only in JPEG image formats
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300 and the minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
- The maximum file size is 100 kb.
- Note that a mobile phone photograph of a signature is not acceptable.
Documents required for Online Application of Assam Forest: The size of the documents should be less than 250 KB, while the format should be in JPEG or PDF. The following are the documents required to upload.
- HSLC Admit Card of for proof of age or Birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Certificate/Mark-sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned.
- Diploma / Certificate in Stenography from ITI / recognized Polytechnic of the State for the post of Stenographer Grade III / Certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized institute for the post of Surveyor/ Trade Certificate of Carpentry from a recognized institution for the post of Carpenter and four-wheeler Driving License issued by any Competent Authority of Assam for the posts of Driver/ for the post of Mahut experienced certificate issued by registered elephant owners of Assam/ Assam Forest Department.
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority. Download the form.
Also Recommended for You
If you have grabbed the above-mentioned documents, then let’s go for the application procedure now.
Application Process for Assam Forest 1081 Post @slprbassam.in:
To apply Online you have to follow the steps below-
First Step: Visit the official website-slprbassam.in and look for the advertisement no. SLPRB/REC/Forest/GD-III/1081/2020/179. Just beside you will find the Apply Here Button. Click on that! Or else direct link is shared below!
Second Step: Read the important note provided on the screen ( it will available on English/Assamese. And press the Click Here to Apply button. Now a screen will appear asking you “Did you apply for the posts of Forest Guard or Carpenter or both as per earlier advertisement made vide Janasanyog/7617/16 dated 22-12-2016?” If you applied earlier then press YES or else Press NO button.
Depending upon the selection you can proceed the next steps below-
If you Press YES:
I already mentioned in the 2nd para if you applied earlier and don’t want to apply for another post, no need to apply again. However, to apply on other posts as per the new advertisement you have to wait till 01-06-2020. If you come to that category your online application link will be available on 01-06-2020. I will explain those steps on due days. So stay tuned!
If you Press NO: If you select the NO option that means you have not registered yourself yet. Therefore, follow the next steps below-
- Scroll down and go to the registration section,
- Fill the details-Name, Employment Registration Number, Contact Number, Email ID, Select the minimum qualification, Date of Birth, Caste. And then press the register button,
- Now you have to tick the options as given in the image below, and press the submit button-
- As per your choice, SLPRB Assam will show the post that you can apply for. Now you need to follow six steps as given below-
- Select Posts: You have to select the eligible options available on the screen; You can either select all or select a suitable position for your choice, then Press Save & NEXT button,
- Preferences: In this step, you have to select the preference of your selected choice, then Press Save & NEXT button,
- Personal Details: Here you have to fill the personal details and contact information, then Press Save & NEXT button,
- Qualification: In this step, you have to fill the academic details like department, percentage, College/institute, etc. then Press Save & NEXT button,
- Extra-Curricular: Next you have to choose either you have the showed certificates of extracurricular activities (NCC, Home Guard, Sports, Computer, Forest Department Expe) or not. And also select the type of documents, and upload the documents as said size and format above, then Press Save & NEXT button,
- Upload documents: In this step, you have to upload all the documents, then Press Save & Preview button
- Preview: After that, you can check all your entries are correct or not, if everything is okay then click on submit button else click to edit,
After submitting they will be asked for final submission, click on the final submit button.
Now you have to enter the 5 digits OTP sent to your registered phone number, and verify it. That’s it you will see your application form, and now you can download the application form of Assam Forest.
If you find this article helpful then you can appreciate it by sharing it. Also, feel free to comment if you have any queries. Stay tuned for our video on the online application process of the Assam Forest.