It is for information of all concerned that the next State Eligibility Test (SET) /SLET 2021 conducted by the SLET Commission, Assam will be held on 14-02-2021 (Sunday) in all the University centers of NE States. The Candidates will have to submit applications through the online system.
Last date of submission of Online application: 14/12/2020
- General- Rs. 1200/-
- OBC (Non-creamy layer)- Rs. 1050/-
- SC/ST- Rs. 1000/-
- PWD- Rs. 800/-
Eligibility SLET 2021:
Any Indian National who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/institutions recognized by UGC. However, the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Person with Disability (PWD) Category, the Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master degree or equivalent examination are eligible to appear in the Test.
Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the final qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and the result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examination have been delayed may also apply for this Test.
Scheme of test: The Test will consist of two papers. All the two papers will have only objective type questions of the following forms:
(a) Multiple Choice
(c) Assertion and Reasoning
(d) True and False
The test will be held on a day in two separate sessions.
There will be no negative marking
How to apply for SLET 2021:
The candidate seeking admission to the test must apply online through the website- www.slet neonline.co.in.
Before applying online, applicants should keep the scan copy of his/her mark sheet, relevant certificate, passport sized colored photograph, and signature ready.
- Scanned copy of M.A./ M.Sc./M.Com. Marksheet should be uploaded only along with the photograph and signature.
- A scanned copy of the SC/ST/OBC non-creamy layer certificate / PWD category certificate, if applicable, from an authorized person should be uploaded.
- The size of each of the scanned photo & signature should be within the range of 5 to 50kb and properly cropped.
Step 1: Once submitted, the portal will generate a unique Application ID. The applicants are required to note down carefully the unique Application ID for all future references including Admit Card Downloaded.
- Once an applicant completes the application submission process, the applicant can print the
Acknowledgment Slip for future reference.
- Once submitted, the application will generate the bank Challan for fee payment. The candidate should download the challans and print it. (Candidate should visit the SBI bank branch carrying the challans for fee payment one day after application submission).
- A candidate claiming fee concession without attested valid SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy) PWD
the certificate will summarily be rejected.
- Persons authorized to issue the above OBC (Non-creamy)/Sc/ST/PWD certificates- Deputy-
Commissioner, Addl. D.C., Revenue officer not below the rank of Tahsildar, any organization
authorized by the Govt.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing in their Final or 4th Semester Master Degree examination should download the Attestation format from the link given on the homepage of the site. The candidate should fill-up the form and the same should be forwarded by the Head of the concerned department and upload the scan copy of it on the site.
Step 2: Note Down your Registration No for future Reference
Step 3: Download the Challan copy
Step 4: After two days of completing the online Application form, Please deposit your Examination fee in any State Bank of India Branch
Step 5: Take a printout of your submitted Application Form, after two days from the day of Deposit the fee. The application process is complete after Step No 5.