Hey fellas, Another great job notifications! The public service commission of Arunachal Pradesh invites the Online application from Jr. Engineer (CIVIL)/ AUPO under the various field of the engineering department, for filling total 114(one hundred and fourteen ) post. I have shared the only essential details of the job. But for more clarification, you guys can visit the official website of APPSC(www.appsc.gov.in) where all the information regarding the post is discussed in details. We also have attached a link at the bottom for the direct advertisement!
Also, Check the post- APPSC UDC cum Accountant[09 posts]
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission: Junior Engineer(Civil) / AUPO post details:
Here the number of posts category wise:
- UD& Housing: Total number of post =25 [APST- 19, UR-4, MSP-1, PH-1].
- PHE & WS: Total number of post= 23 [APST- 17, UR-4, MSP-1, PH-1]
- RWD: Total number of post=66 [APST- 50, UR-11, MSP-3, PH-2]
** APST- Arunachal Pradesh ST, MSP- Meritorious Sports Person
The monthly remuneration for the post is Rs. 9300-34,800/-(PB-2) & grade pay of Rs 4200/-. Also the other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees.
Age Limitation:( as on 20-04-2018)
The candidate’s age must not be less than 18 years and should not exceed than 30 years. However, the upper age limit is relaxable under orders issued by the Govt, of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
What is the Essential Qualification for the post?
- Junior Engineer(PHE&UD): The candidate wants to apply for this post must have three years Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Junior Engineer (PHE, UD & RWD): The candidates apply for this post must have three years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering/ Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution.
The noteworthy point is that the Final Year students of the Engineering degree course who is going to appear for the final examination can also apply for the post.
What is the minimum amount of application Fees?
The APST candidate has to pay Online application fee of Rs.100/-; while other candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- as the Online application fee.
Note that the Last date for submitting the online application is 20-04-2018(till 4.00 PM).
How to apply for the post?
The application process is full-fledged on online! So no headache of filling those standard forms and pasting the photos. Here the simple steps for online application-
- First ->Click Here
- the second thing you need to do is click on the Junior Eng(Civil)/AUPO link
- Then fill the details like- Name, Password, email etc. and also the captcha as it is shown!
- Now, you have to confirm your registration by opening your Gmail account and Clicking the “Please Click Here” Link,
- Your registration process is successful and you will again have to log into your account for the further process of uploads and payments(Note: Only after payment your application process will be done).
- After login, you have to click apply now on the Junior Eng(Civil)/AUPO,
- There you have to fill all the personal details& qualification details,
- Filling all the application now click on save and continue,
- Then submit all the scan doc mentioned in the original advertisement(shared the link at the bottom),
- The uploading of all the prescribed document click again the save and continue button.
- Now, Make the payment; as the final stage of submitting the Online application.
Any query feel free to ask in the comment section!
What is the selection procedure?
The candidate has to appear the written test followed by Viva-voice/interview. The written test paper-
- General Knowledge and General English-> 200 marks
- Technical paper(Civil Engineering)-> 100 marks
- Interview/personality Test-> 40
The written test is for total 340 marks
The full selection process is explained in the Original advertisement; check the Details! Note that APPSC will conduct the viva-voice/ Interview at Itanagar.
Thanks For visiting our website! Click the bell icon for quick notification of the daily updates!