Recently the Assam Public Service Commission invites Online Applications from candidates who have qualified the Screening Test in different subjects for the posts of Assistant Professor (Technical & Non-Technical) and Librarian in the Engineering colleges of Assam under Higher Education (Technical) Department. (Advt. No. 05/2017 dated Guwahati 25th May/2017) and are eligible for the written test on Local Languages of Assam.
The eligible candidates will have to select one local language out of Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo and English (For ST-H Candidates of the Hill Districts of Assam only).
Apply for Written Test on Local Languages of Assam for the posts of Assistant Professor (Tech & Non-Tech) and Librarian in the Engineering colleges of Assam under Higher Education (Tech) Department. Advt. No. 05/2017.
How to apply (Steps):
- Click on the above button “Apply Here”
- First of all select, your Posts Qualified in
- And then enter your Roll No,
- After that put your date of birth in DD/MM/YY Format
- Kindly note, the candidates who have qualified the Screening Test for more than one post in two different subjects will have to invariably fill up the details in the mandatory field provided in the online form.
- The link for the Online Application will be available on the website i.e. www.apsc.nic.in from 18-06-2020 to 30-06-2020. No changes in the selection of local language will be entertained once the online application form is successfully submitted.
- Kindly read the instructions provided in the link before filling up the Application Form online. The program for the Local Language Test will be notified by the Commission later on.
- For, any related queries in this regard, kindly email at email@example.com