Finally the most awaited APSC CCE 2020 EXAM Notice is release by Assam Public Services Commission. The Assam Public Service Commission will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination 2020 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the services/posts as per the actual number of vacancies as shown below, in accordance with the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive examination (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
Last date of Online Applications 10-10-2020 till 12:00 Midnight after which the link will be disabled.
APSC 331 Vacancies Details are as shown below-
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 121 posts [OC-53 / OBC/MOBC- 29/ SC- 08/ STP-14 / STH-07 / EWS- 10]
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 69 posts [OC-30 / OBC/MOBC- 20/ SC- 04/ STP-05 / STH-02 / EWS- 08]
- Superintendent of Taxes: 06 posts [OC-5 / EWS- 01]
- District Transport Officer- 05 posts [OC-01/ OBC/MOBC- 01/ SC- 01/ STH-01/ EWS- 01]
- Labour Inspector:18 posts [OC-04 / OBC/MOBC- 07/ SC- 01/ STP-01/EWS- 05]
- Inspector of Taxes: 27 posts [OC-09 / OBC/MOBC- 06/ SC- 02/ STP-06 / STH-02 / EWS- 02]
- Inspector of Excise: 07 posts [OC-02/ OBC/MOBC- 02/ STP-02/ EWS- 01]
- Block Development Officer: 33 posts [OC-06 / OBC/MOBC- 10/ SC- 03/ STP-04 / STH-03 / EWS- 07]
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 04 posts [OBC/MOBC- 01/ EWS- 03]
- Sub-Registrar: 31 posts [OC-10/ OBC/MOBC- 11/ SC- 01/ STP-05 / STH-02 / EWS- 02]
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 10 posts [OC-01 / OBC/MOBC-05/ STP-01/ EWS- 03]
APSC CCE 2020 Exam Details:
Assam Public Service Commission Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2020 other details are given below, read carefully.
Eligibility Criteria of APSC CCE 2020:
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Educational qualification: The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government. Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications. Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of application need not apply.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable
- 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April, 2018.
- For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
Note: The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council, and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
STAGES OF THE EXAMINATION: The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages:-
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Pay Scale Details for 331 APSC Vacancies:
How to apply Online APSC CCE 2020 Exam?
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE “https://apscrecruitment.in” ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED. The Online Applications can be filled up from 10-09-2020 to 10-10-2020 till 12:00 Midnight after which the link will be disabled.
Application Fees Structure of APSC CCE 2020 Examination:
STEPS to Fill APSC CCE Online application:
- Applicants are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website- apscrecruitment.in and register himself or herself by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link. Or click the button given below-
- Applicants are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- After creating an account, applicants need to log in with the credentials.
- After login, the applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
- The applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Min size-20 KB & Max size–200 KB) and resolution 155 pixel (Width) X 250 pixel (Height)
- Size of the signature (Min size-15 KB & Max size–200 KB) and resolution 155 pixel (Width) X 105 pixel (Height)
- Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
- After reviewing the details as filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission.
- Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission, since editing/cancellation after final submission will not be allowed.
- On completion of form submission applicant has to pay the application fee along with the processing fee as applicable.
- The application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
- In case of failure of the payment, the applicant should click on the button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- Applicant’s application will not be considered if the fee is not paid for that application.
- Applicant may also fill their online form through Common Service Centers. Applicants without debit card/Internet banking may visit the nearest CSCs.
- Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which is applicable to Persons with benchmark disability candidates.
For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers–
- GRAS Helpline (Telephonic):1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days )
- GRAS Helpdesk- https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/
- Click ‘Submit a ticket’ Click ‘Payment Related’
- Fill in your payment-related details. Click ‘Submit a ticket’
- Bank – For any bank related issue, we suggest applicants to contact their respective bank branches.
For any other issues related to the online application form you can contact the following–
a) Email: email@example.com
b) Contact No: 0361-2363117 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)