Hello viewers, APSC New Job notice released 165 posts in the various department! I am glad to notify you that APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018 most waited notification is publish on the official site of APSC- apsc.nic.in. If you are willing to apply and grab an awesome job in APSC then prepare hard from now!
Don’t forget to hit the bell icon for latest updates on APSC recruitment and also share the post. All the details are mention briefly below; scroll down!
Submission of application last date: 18/06/2018
APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018:
Assam Public Service Commission New Recruitment through Combined Competitive Examination (Preliminary & Main Examination) in short APSC CCE 2018 notification is released. Here are the total 165 post details breifly-
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): Total post 43 [OC-22, OBC/MOBC- 10, SC-03, STP-05,STH-03]; Pay scale of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 13,300/-;
- Assam Land &Revenue Service(Jr.Grade): Total post 56 [OC-28, OBC/MOBC- 15, SC-04, STP-06, STH-03]; Pay scale Rs.30,000/-to Rs.1,10,000/-with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-;
- Labour Inspector: Total post 10 [OC-08, OBC/MOBC- Nil, SC-01, STP-Nil,STH-01]; PB-3,Pay scale of Rs.22,000/-to 87,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.9,100/-
- Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade): Total post 08 [OC-03, OBC/MOBC- 05, SC-Nil, STP-Nil,STH-Nil]; Pay scale of Rs.30,000/-to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-
- Superintendent of Taxes; Total post 10 [OC-01]; Pay scale of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/-with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-
- Superintendent of Excise: Total post 01 [OC-01]; Pay scale of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/-with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-
- Asstt. Employment Officer: Total post 02 [OC-01, OBC/MOBC- 01]; Pay scale of Rs.22,000/-to Rs.87,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.9,100/-
- Inspector of Taxes: Total post 32 [OC-20, OBC/MOBC- 05, SC-04, STP-01,STH-02]; Pay scale of Rs.22,000/-to Rs. 87,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.9,100/-
- Inspector of Excise: Total post 03 [OC-02,STP-01]; Pay scale of Rs.22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.9,100/
Now let us discuss the Eligibility Criteria of the APSC CCE 2018 above post!
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the APSC CCE 2018?
- Educational Qualification: I hope you guys know that to appear in the APSC CCE 2018 examination the minimum educational qualification required is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. In addition, note that the candidate must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications. Moreover, the candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of the application need not apply.
- Age Limitations: Note before applying check your age. The prescribe age limitation for the APSC 165 post should be between 21 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2018. However, there is age relaxation for SC/ST (05 years), OBC/MOBC(03 years) and for PWD (10 years)
What is the application fee structure?
The willing candidate have to pay a non-refundable application fee; but through treasury Challan. The fee structure is as mentioned below-
- General: Rs.250/-,
- OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/-
- BLP / PWD: Nil
Details of the Treasury Challan:
The candidate have to pay the treasury challan in the Head of Account – “NON TAX REVENUE OTHER NON TAX REVENUE, 0051 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, 105 STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”
**View the Other APSC New Jobs
How to apply for the APSC CCE 2018 Test?
The intending candidate has to submit the prescribed application form of APSC CCE 2018 and submit the duly filled application form with before 5 PM 18/06/2018. Along, with the application form, you have to attached the above mentioned Treasury challan and the other testimonials.
Now on a special note remember that the photocopies should be self-attested by the candidate with a declaration as “Certified to be true copy of the original”. Here are the details of what documents you need to submit-
- The original copy of treasury challan,
- One copy of recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5×4.5 cm) [ Note that does not staple in the photograph]
- Treasury Challan,
- Age- proof certificate (Admit Card / Certificate of HSLC or equivalent exam);
- Degree Pass Certificate;
- Caste Certificate;
- ID Card/Certificate in respect of PWD candidates issued by competent authority.
**Note that the applications (including through post) received after the last date (18/06/2018) shall not be entertained. Applications (including through post) received after the last date shall not be entertained.
If you are preparing for the examination then this might be good to follow the Question paper of previous years. Here are the Previous Year CC (Prelim) Examination Question Paper.
Thanks!! Please share the post and let the others know. Also, do subscribe & like us in Facebook.