It is for information to all concerned that the Assam Public Service Commission will hold a Screening Test (OMR Based) on 18.10.2020 (Sunday) for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical) under the Public Health Engineering Department, Assam at the following venues as per program given below.
Advt. No.: 14/2018 Vide No. 174PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018, dated: 29.12.2018.
Date of Examination: 18.10.2020 (sunday)
- Engineering- 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- General Studies & General English- 1.30 PM to 3.30 PM
Name of Venues:
- Beltola High School, Beltola Bazar, Beltola, Ghy-28- 250 candidates
- Dispur College, Ganeshguri, Dispur, Ghy-06- 500 candidates
- Dispur Govt. H.S. School, G.S Road, Supermarket, Ghy-06- 300 candidates
- S.B. Deorah College, G.S. Road, Bora Service, Ulubari, Ghy-7- 450 candidates
- Angelika H.S. School, Bhangagarh, Ghy-05- 350 candidates
- Ulubari H.S School, Ulubari, G.S Road, Ghy-7-400 candidates
- Bengali High School, Paltanbazar, Ghy-8- 280 candidates
- Karmashree Hiteswar Saikia Junior College, Six Mile, Ghy-22– 300 candidates
- Narengi High School, Narengi, Ghy-26- 300 candidates
- Narengi Aanchalik Mahavidyalaya, Narengi, Ghy-71– 500 candidates
- Sankardev Vidya Niketan, Narengi, (Birkuchi), Ghy-26– 300 candidates
- ASEB High School, Forest Gate, Ghy-26- 250 candidates
- Satgaon High School, Satgaon, Near Army Gate, Ghy-71: 250 candidates
- Gauhati College, Bamunimaidan, Ghy-21: 500 candidates
- Assam Engineering Institute, Chandmari, Ghy-3: 300 candidates
- Sankardev Vidya Niketan, Bishnu Path, Zoo Road, Ghy-24: 300 candidates
- APSC Office, Khanapara, Ghy-22: 246 candidates
No intimation letter to the eligible candidates shall be sent separately by post. The Select/reject list shall be uploaded on 07.10.2020 and intimation letters on 09.10.2020 respectively on the APSC’s website (www.apsc.nic.in). The candidates shall have to download their own intimation letter from the aforesaid website. Queries in this regard shall be entertained over telephone No. 0361-2365426 during office hours w.e.f. 12.10.2020.