Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recently on their website published a job notification for the recruitment of 26 nos. Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) vacancy under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department, Assam. Find more details of APSC MVI 26 post details below!
- STARTING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: 14-10-2020
- CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION for APSC MVI 26 post: 09-11-2020
APSC MVI 26 post Recruitment Details:
- Name of post: Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)
- No of posts: 26 [UR: 11, OBC/ MOBC: 5, SC: 2, STP: 4, STH: 1, EWS: 3]
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- , GP: Rs. 9400
- Age Limitation: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- Educational Qualification: H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India and also duly recognized by AICTE.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form.
The candidate must produce valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the Application Form.
- Physical Fitness:
- A candidate should have sound health, both mentally & physically, and should be free from any organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
- A candidate is required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
How to apply for APSC MVI Transport Depart Assam:
The applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. The applicants who have not registered yet, in the Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format-
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–200 KB)
- Size of the signature (Max size–200 KB)
Application Fees Structure:(Application fee + Processing Fee + Tax)
- General/EWS: Rs. 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40
- BPL: Rs.35.40
- PWBD: Rs. 35.40
NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE THROUGH E-MAIL BY THE COMMISSION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.