ARBAS 2020 is acronyms derived from the Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2020; which is a unique scheme of Education (Secondary) Department awarded by Govt of Assam. However, this year due to COVID 19 the scheme is different from 2019. LEAR the STEP by STEP process of filling application form for Cash price of ARBAS 2020.
As we know each year Assam Govt distribute ARBAS Award to felicitated with Anundoram Borooah’s prestigious award for outstanding results in the HSLC, High Madrassa, and FM Examinations Aspirants Board Exams.
Under the ARBAS Assam Award, the admirable students were felicitated with the Anundoram Borooah Certificate along with a personal computer. Also, students get the alternative to have money instead of the PC as a scholarship. This year Govt will provide only Cash Price of Rs. 20000 instead of Laptop. Due to COVID, there is a shortage of components to manufacture LAPTOPS. This was announced by the Education Minister of Assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma.
How to APPLY ARBAS 2020:
ARBAS 2020 Apply link is shared by the Board of Secondary Education Assam that is SEBA in their official portal SEBAONLINE.ORG. The same is provided below with the green button. Let us now know how to apply for ARBAS ASSAM 2020 below-
What are the documents required for ARBAS Assam 2020?
- HSLC ADMIT CARD of the candidate whos secure Star or Distinctions holders in the HSLC/AHM Examination 2020,
- BANK ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF THE CANDIDATE
NOTE: THe candidates should have a Bank Account in his/her name (As per your Admit card). Bank Account in any other name or identity will not be accepted.
The following are the details of dimension, size and format of Scanned image-
- Size of Documents must be less than 200kb
- Width (Horizontal) of Document must be greater than 400 px
- Height (Vertical) of Document must be greater than 600 px
- Document must be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF ARBAS 2020 Application FILLING:
HSLC 2020 passed candidate follow the steps given below to apply online for the cash price of ARBAS Assam 2020-
- STEP 1: Click the Green button given Above,
- STEP 2: Now you have to log in with your Roll No. Date of BIRTH as mentioned in the HSLC Admit Card in the section as shown below-
- STEP 3: Soon after login; an ARN will generate against your roll no. and you will be seeing the form as shown below-
Now just fill the Bank account details carefully and also upload the documents in proper size, dimension, and format as mentioned earlier.
- STEP 4: After uploading and filling the form you need to press the Continue button as shown above. and confirm by clicking OK button,
- STEP 5: Next you can see that the filled application form appears and you can recheck the filled form again and by ticking the Declaration BOX and pressing the SUBMIT Button your application will be accepted. You may also asked if you want to proceed in that case press the OK button if everything is filled correctly.
Automatically you will get a saving option for the ARBAS 2020 Acknowledgement form. JUST SAVE it for future reference.
In case the automatic Saving option doesn’t appear; you can always login again and Download the Acknowledgement.
THAT’S IT!!! You are all done for HSLC ARBAS 2020 Award !! PLEASE SHARE THE POST WITH Others!!