Army Public School 8000 Vacancy of Teachers Recruitment: Army Public School (APS) recruitment notice for the 137 schools located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).
There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons. The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the School/Management while advertising for holding interviews/evaluation of teaching skills. In the last two years, the number of total vacancies in different categories was 2315 & 2169 respectively.
- Registration: 01 Oct 2020 to 20 Oct 2020.
- Availability of Admit cards on-line: 04 Nov2020 (Tentative will be informed after uploading)
- Exam:– 21 & 22 November 2020.
- Publication of Results: 02 Dec 2020 (Tentative).
Last Date of submission of application is 10 AM on 01 Oct 2020 to 5 PM on 20 Oct 2020.
Army Public School 8000 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Post: 8000 (aprox. all over India)
Mode of Vacancy: Regular or for a Fixed Term which shall be informed along with the announcement of vacancies.
Note: CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/ TET conducted by the Centre/State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/ TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be ad-hoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate Age as on 01 April 2021-
- Fresh Candidates(Less than 5 yrs Experience): Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA&R)
- Experienced Candidates(Those with more than 5 years teaching experience in the last10 years): Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi as per DSEA&R)
Exam Fee: Rs 500/- (Non-Refundable)
How to apply APS 8000 Vacancy:
The Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in. The registration portal will be open from 01 Oct 2020 to 20 Oct 2020. Candidates can register from 10 AM on 01 Oct 2020 to 5 PM on 20 Oct 2020.
Important Links of the APS 8000 Teacher Vacancy are given below-
- Official advertisement of Army Public School 8000 vacancy
- Online application link http://aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx