Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment: Hello fellas, How are you doing? Sorry for the latest updates! Which is not for Assam. But still, you could apply if you are Interested. For now, we will see the post details of the APP- Arunachal Pradesh Police (Civil Police/ IRBn).
Arunachal Pradesh Police board has released total 178 posts of Head Constable (Telecom/RT). The Eligible and Interested candidate can apply before 02-05-2018. Let’s have now the APP jobs details!
Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs: Head Constable (Telecom/RT) post details-
APP- Arunachal Pradesh Police recruiting the candidate against the total number of 178 posts; which details are given briefly below-
- Head Constable(Telecom): Total 161 post
- Civil Police: APST-75, APST Ex-SM- 08, GEN-21
- AAP Battalion (AAP Bn): APST-02, GEN-01
- Indian Reserve Battalion (IRBn): APST-39, APST Ex-SM- 04, GEN-11
- Head Constable(Radio Telecom): Total 17 post
- Civil Police: APST-08, APST Ex-SM- 01, GEN-02
- AAP Battalion (AAP Bn): Nil
- Indian Reserve Battalion (IRBn): APST-04, APST Ex-SM- 01, GEN-01
Well now let us check the eligibility criteria for APP Head Constable post!
Educational Qualification for APP Head Constable post:
Since the post of APP Head Constable is for Telecom & RT the education qualification requirement for both post are different.
- APP HC (Telecom): The candidate willing to apply for this post must pass the matriculation or equivalent to that with the subject English, Mathematics & G.Science.
- APP HC (RT): The candidate willing to apply for this category must have the following-
- The candidate should pass 12th with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- For APST candidate; class X pass with the subjects Phy, Chem & Maths
- Desirable qualification for RT: The candidate will have a preference for Diploma in Radio Telecom & Electronics.
Talking about the Police Jobs; then physical standards are the main priority! So now let’s have a short view on the Physical standards.
What is the Age Limitations?
Note that the candidate applying for the post must have the age limitation as given below-
- Head Constable(Telecom): Between 18-24 years as on 01-01-2018
- Head Constable(RT): Between 18-28 years as on 01-01-2018
Also, 05 years upper Age relaxation for the APST candidate.
APP Head Constable physical Standards details-
- General: male –165cm , female-157cm
- APST: male –160cm , female-152cm
- APST(Tirap, Changlang, Longdling)- Male & Female- 152cm
(b)Chest (Only for the male candidate):
- Normal: minimum 79 cms
- Expanded: minimum 84 cms
This is the important criteria for Physical Standard Test! For more details check the Official Advertisement below!
What is the Selection procedure?
The candidate will have to appear first for the Physical Standard Test (PST). After that, the shortlisted candidate in PST will have to qualify the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Now, the candidate who clears the PET will have to appear in the written exam. After that, the candidate who scores good marks in written exam will be shortlisted in the Final Merit List. Finally, the candidate will be select provisionally after the satisfactory result of Medical Examination & verification of Character & Antecedent.
What are the minimum requirements of APP HC Physical Efficiency Test?
If you want to know more about the Arunachal Pradesh Police HC Physical Efficiency Test requirements then click the link below-
What is the APP written Exam Syllabus?
APP HC written exam will be of MCQ’s (multiple choice questions). Here is the syllabus details-
- G. English- 100 marks
- G. Knowledge- 100 marks
- Elementary Maths-100 marks
All total 300 marks!
Is there any application fee required?
Yes, a treasury challan of Rs.10 for APST candidate and Rs.40 for the General candidate should be paid; in favour of Asstt inspector General of Police(E), PHQ, Itanagar under the Head of Account “0055” police.
Now, at last, I shall tell you guys – How to apply for APP HC post?
To apply first you have to fill the prescribed application form given in the advertisement. And then send it to the address below along with all the attested testimonials! Also, the duplicate copy of treasury challan.
“Asstt inspector General of Police(E), PHQ, Itanagar,
Last date for receiving the application – 02-05-2018
Thanks! Please share the post if you like! And comment us on your queries! stay tuned with Assam Career.net for more Latest Job News!