Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: Hey Hello! Fellas. Another APPSC Job news! Well, reading the title you probably have got what kind of Job it is? Am I right! Well then here the post details.
The Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission, invites the online application for filling 09(nine) Group C (non-gazetted )posts of UDA cum Accountant post. Check the other details of the post below.
APPSC Recruitment 2018: UDA cum Accountant
The APPSC UDA cum Accountant post has the reservation for Arunachal Pradesh ST (APST) candidates. Only one post out of the nine is unreserved for the other candidates.
The monthly remuneration for the post is Rs. 5200-20000/-with grade pay of Rs. 2800/-. Also the other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees.
Age Limit:(as on 06-04-2018)
The candidate’s age must not be less than 18 years and should not exceed than 30 years. However, the upper age limit is relaxable under orders issued by the Govt, of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
Education Qualification required:
The Candidate applying for the post must be graduate in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent. In addition, the candidate must have the knowledge of computer application(MS office).
The Last date of Online Application-> 06-04-2018(till 4:00 PM)
The Non-APST candidate has to pay Online application fee of Rs.150/-; while the APST candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as the Online application fee.
Also, check our earlier post-Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission: Junior Engineer(Civil)/AUPO-114 Post
Step by Step the process of Online application:
The steps are same as the mention earlier for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil)!
- First ->Click Here
- the second thing you need to do is click on the UDC-Cum Accountant, Group-C (Non-Gazetted) link
- Then fill the details like- Name, Password, email etc. and also the captcha as it is shown!
- Now, you have to confirm your registration by opening your Gmail account and Clicking the “Please Click Here” Link,
- Your registration process is successful, and you will again have to log into your account for the further process of uploads and payments(Note: Only after payment your application process will be done).
- After login, you have to click apply now on the UDC-Cum Accountant, Group-C (Non-Gazetted)
- There you have to fill all the personal details& qualification details,
- Filling all the application now click on save and continue,
- Then submit all the scan doc mentioned in the original advertisement(shared the link at the bottom),
- The uploading of all the prescribed document click again the save and continue button.
- Now, Make the payment; as the final stage of submitting the Online application.
What is the Selection Procedure for this post?
The candidate who has successfully applied for the post have to appear for a written test of 300 marks. On the based of the marks secured in the written examination the candidate will be finalised. The Subjects for the written test are as follows:
- General English-100 marks
- Elementary Mathematics- 100 marks
- General Knowledge-100 marks
The time duration of the exam has not declared in the advertisement. Anyways, you will get to know once the APPSC issued the admit card.
Thanks for visiting assamcareer.net. Please share the post and like us on Facebook!