ASACS Project Officer TI Job NOTICE: Assam State AIDS Control Society released a recruitment notice for inviting intending candidates for filling up the following vacant posts at North East Technical Support Unit under Assam State AIDS Control Society, Khanapara, Guwahati 781022 on a contract basis initially for a period up to 31st March 2021 which may be extended subject to the approval of necessary funds from NACO in the next Financial Year as well as performance appraisal and coterminous of the project.
Last date of submission of application through mail is on or before 30th September 2020.
ASACS Project Officer TI Details:
|Name of the post:||Project Officer Targeted Intervention|
|Number of Post:||04 posts|
|Remuneration:||Rs. 25000 per month|
|Age Limitation:||The age of the candidate should not be more|
then 60 years as of 1st April 2020.
- A post-graduate degree in social sciences or associated fields.
- 05 years experience in a supervisory role in the development sector. Experience in managing a TI for one year is a must.
- Working knowledge of the local language is a must. Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Must have team management, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills. Computer literacy is a must.
Other important Points for ASACS Project Officer TI-04 Post:
- In addition to the above remuneration, the cost of authorized official travel and related expenses shall be reimbursed as per norms. No house rent or any other allowances will be given.
- How to Apply: Application along with C.V. and other necessary testimonials related to educational qualifications and experience should be sent to the e-mail ID at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September 2020.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be borne for the same.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications and the interview process without assigning any reason thereof.