Good Morning Fellas, How are you doing? Great Job NEWS for you today. ASRB released 31 posts of Research Management in ICAR.
First, let me tell you What is ASRB?
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) is an independent recruitment agency in pursuance of the recommendations of the Gajendragadkar Committee. ASRB conducts all examination for ARS(Agriculture Research services ) to recruit candidate in ICAR. I hope its clear! Now let us see the Job details!
ASRB Job NEWS: Research Management Post
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) recently released the post of Research Management in ICAR on a tenurial basis for a period of 05 years. Here below are the Job Position with vacancies details-
- Director of National Institutes: 03 (three) post;
- Deputy Director General (DDG): 03 (three) post;
- Assistant Director General (ADG): 01 (one) post;
- Director/ Project Director/ Joint Director: 24(Twenty Four) post
Let us have the other details now! First, let me tell you about the salary details-
- Director of National Institutes: Rs.75,000 fixed + Rs, 5,000 pm as special allowance
- Deputy Director General (DDG): Rs.75,000 fixed
- Assistant Director General (ADG): Pay Band-4 of Rs.37,400-67,000 with GP Rs.10,000/- (With minimum pay of Rs.43000/-).
- Director/ Project Director/ Joint Director: Pay Band-4 of Rs.37,400-67,000 with GP Rs.10,000/- (With minimum pay of Rs.43000/-).
Note: The candidate age should be less than 60 years as on 04/06/2018
For Educational qualifications and Experience details, I would like to refer that to you guys! Tonnes of is mentioned which I leave to you guys! The link is attached at the bottom check it!
What is the application fee structure?
The willing candidate has to pay the application fee through a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred only), valid for 3(three) months and drawn in favour of SECRETARY, ASRB payable at New Delhi (India). However, applicants from SC/ST/Women/Divyang categories don’t have to pay the application fee
For the applicants/candidates applying from abroad check the advertisement!
On an important note please remember, the last date for submission of application in ASRB is 04/06/2018. However, for the remote areas, the last date is 19/06/2018.
How you have to apply for the post?
The candidate needs to fill the prescribe application form and submit it along with all the testimonial. Send it to-
AGRICULTURAL SCIENTISTS RECRUITMENT BOARD
KRISHI ANUSANDHAN BHAWAN-I, PUSA, NEW DELHI-110012
Here are the documents need to submit along with the application form:
- The Self-attested copies of DoB, M.Sc. anPhDD. degree certificates. (SC/ST/PH candidates need also to enclose self attested copy of the certificate, issued by the competent authority in this regard).
- Such other documents/certificates as are required to be enclosed as per the Score Card-2018 / Application Form-2018.
- Photographs at the appropriate space(s) in the application form.
- The applicant should indicate his/her name, the name of the post applied, advertisement no. and Item no. on the top of the envelope, containing his/her application along with all the prescribed enclosures.